At Revolution Off-Road we want to give you the best prices around.
If someone has a lower price, contact us or send us a link and we guarantee to beat it.* Read More
The best prices, the best service. Guaranteed.
Easily one of the most popular wheels in the UTV Series lineup is the Method Race Wheels 401-R beadlock wheel. If you’ve seen a UTV race ever in your life, chances are you’ve seen a Method 401-R wheel. You can find it on Rhys Millen’s Jackal, Branden Sim’s RZR, Justin Lambert’s RZR, Kaden Wells’ RZR and for something more recent—the Polaris Factory Team that competed at Dakar.
- Developed for the extremes of off-road racing
- Width and offset provide optimal handling and feedback for the driver
- Solid A356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment construction
- Iconic 12 window design with debossed METHOD logos
- Reinforced inner lip provides extreme strength and durability
- Forged 6061 aluminum V.2 beadlock ring for greater strength and less deflection
- Grade 8 zinc-plated beadlock hardware kit included
- Super strong 1600 lbs. load rating