At Revolution Off-Road we want to give you the best prices around.
If someone has a lower price, contact us or send us a link and we guarantee to beat it.* Read More
The best prices, the best service. Guaranteed.
- 5 point, 3 inch safety harness
- Lap Belts – Pull-up adjustment, EZ Adjusters, Clip-in hardware, Adjustable length between pull-up and clip-in
- Shoulder Belts – HANS Compatible sewn-in pads, EZ Adjusters , Clip-in hardware, Over 60″ long
- SFI 16.5 Certified for Racing
PRP’s 5.3 Race Harness has all of the features that have been most requested from racers over the years. This 5 point harness with 3″ belts is built specifically for off-road racing. Features padded HANS-compatible shoulder straps, EZ adjusters on the shoulder and lap belts, pull-up lap adjustment, and clip-in tab attachments.
The HANS compatible shoulder straps are needed for those using a neck restraint device, and also include a small pad in the front for added comfort. The shoulder straps are over 60″ in length, making it easy to mount with almost any configuration. The pull-up lap belts are adjustable in length, allowing you to place PRP’s signature EZ adjusters where you want them for comfort and convenience. EZ Adjusters allow you to easily tighten and loosen the belts, even if they are dirty or muddy. Clip-in tabs allow you to quickly take the belt out of the vehicle (rather than having to unbolt it every time). Great for when you need to access the battery under the seat, or when removing the belts for cleaning. The latch and link release features a small red latch guard for an easy to find quick release. All black hardware for a cool look. PRP’s 5.2 Race Harness is a highly recommended choice for those competing in off-road events!
SFI 16.5 Certified for Racing. Don’t know which SFI certification you need? Find out here.
Only available in Blue
Proper installation and consistent use of 6 point harness restraint system is critical to your safety in event of accident. To reduce risk of serious injury or death:
- Follow vehicle manufacturers, and PRP Seats instructions and safety messages during installation and use of this product.
- Use all belts provided. Secure lap belt first; low and snug across hips. Sternum strap tight at chest line (min. 4” below neck). Adjust remaining straps per instructions and confirm fitment restrains user & provides safe clearance from wheel, dash, roll cage, etc.
- Inspect all components of 5 point harness restraint system regularly & replace as indicated by accident, wear or abrasion. Replace no later than 2 years from date on SFI tag, or purchase.
- This competition restraint system intended for UTV or other off-road vehicle-not replacement for FMVSS 209 restraints. Never use with child car seats or boosters.