At Revolution Off-Road we want to give you the best prices around.
If someone has a lower price, contact us or send us a link and we guarantee to beat it.* Read More
The best prices, the best service. Guaranteed.
Do you like to drive aggressively? Toss that thin, flexy, stamped stock rear plate and replace it with our heavy duty radius arm plate. Our custom plate adds stiffness and strength to the rear suspension mounting points of your RZR. You will have a more stable, predictable ride with sure footed control when mobbing over whoops, jumps, high speed turns and any other extreme driving conditions. Made from 1/8 thick steel plate, with drain plug access and decorative logo. Get it in raw with no finish and build a bumper or roll cage from it, or in black powdercoat if you just want to stiffen up rear suspension. No modifications are necessary to install, and compatible with OEM and aftermarket radius rods.
- Made from 1/8' thick steel plate
- Access hole for differential drain plug
- 50 Cal logo
- Choose raw finish for fabbing bumper/cage or black powdercoat
- Easy bolt on installation
- No modifications required
- Compatible with OEM and aftermarket radius rods
- Race inspired design
- 100% Hand made in the USA!
- Free Koozie included (randomly selected from several awesome designs)
Fits the following Polaris models (fits 1, 2 & 4 seat models):
- RZR XP1000 (2014-2018)
- RZR XPT Turbo (2015-2018) *does not fit Turbo S models
- RS1 (2018)
Note: There is a difference between years, so make sure you specify year from drop down before ordering!
Why do I need this?
The factory rear plate is made from thin stamped steel. It has a tendency to flex under aggressive driving conditions, which can negatively affect alignment and stability in corners, jumps, and off camber driving. At best this can decrease your driving experience and at worst can contribute to an accident or damage to your RZR. Spend a little now, save a lot later.