At Revolution Off-Road we want to give you the best prices around.
If someone has a lower price, contact us or send us a link and we guarantee to beat it.* Read More
The best prices, the best service. Guaranteed.
- Big horsepower gains! As you probably know, the 900 RZR motor for 2015-Up is very de-tuned from the factory. The throttle is limited by only allowing so much air to enter the motor before it closes throttle to see the acceptable amount. These limits are hard to break, especially all the way to redline. Many other tunes will open the throttle a little more at first, but then still close when you get over 8000 RPM. This is why it's important to see a dyno sheet or data log run up to top speed where it will eventually hit the rev limit. If power or throttle tapers off, you know the tune is not as good as ours. That being said, horsepower gains depend on air conditions such as temperature and altitude. If you have less air to start with such as in very hot temps, or at higher altitudes, your throttle will open more (with the stock tune) than those in low altitude or colder temps. Basically, no matter where or what temperature you ride in the stock machine will make the claimed 75 HP to the crank. Now lets say we are dynoing at low altitude on a cold Minnesota day of 10 degrees. We load this tune in for 100% throttle no matter what, now we can make huge horsepower... up to 95 crank HP. Take that same machine and go to Florida with some nice hot sticky summer weather. We might only make 85 crank HP. Point of the story is that on this particular model, your horsepower gains vary depending on temp and altitude. No matter what, we promise you will notice a huge gain and not even be close to a stock 900. Average gains for low altitude riding in 50-70 degree weather will be around 15 HP. We guarantee no one else is making any more power than our tune, despite claims of higher horsepower which were made in colder temps.
- MUCH quicker throttle response and power delivery
- Throttle by wire limiters disabled - 100% throttle!
- AA's wicked timing curve is setup for 91 octane and delivers a huge punch in the mid range and much better top end power
- Fuel tables optimized for this motor and to go with our timing curve with 100% throttle
- Fan on/off temp lowered to 190/185 degrees Fahrenheit
- Seatbelt limiter disabled
- 2 Foot Limiters Disabled (gas/brake at the same time)
- Speed limiter removed in low and high gears - Most will see 7-10 MPH actual top speed gains!
- Rev limit at a safe 8800 RPM
- See how to install and use the tuner in this VIDEO
- Very easy to use tuner that can also check and erase most trouble codes
- Easily data log 25 parameters with 1 push of a button and review on your windows computer later
- The Level 1 tune is a huge increase and is designed to work with the stock exhaust. A slip-on will work with this tune but you can pick up a little more by going to our Level 2 tune if you have a slip-on or full exhaust.
- The Level 2 tune is the same as Level 1 but with increased fueling for a slip-on or full exhaust system.
- Optional kid mode tune can be added. This tune has 35% throttle maximum and 35mph. This can be customized for an extra $25 fee. E-mail us for customization.
- Looking for a custom race fuel tune? Email us as we can probably help.
- Wondering why go with our tune(s) over the DynoJet tunes? We go the extra mile to make sure everything is gained, and have a few extra tricks up our sleeve because we test in the real world. Other maps take their time to hit peak timing numbers which really hurts performance. Our map gets you into peak timing quicker, so max power seems more instant. We also have a great fuel curve that is designed to go with our timing curve, and offers better fueling for more power at WOT. We also do some work with torque limiters as in the dirt we saw throttle closures when spinning the tires. Our map fixes that issue giving you 100% locked power delivery. We also do the easy things like up the speed limiter to where you will never hit, disable 2 foot limiters, disable seatbelt limiters & more. Basically, this is the all out tune that has all the features you want built right into it.
- To help better transfer the power gained to the wheels, and to achieve proper peak RPM, we highly recommend our AA Recoil clutch kits!
- Due to the time to it takes to custom program these tuners, we will ship within 24-48 hours of purchase.
- If you have any other needs in the tunes or concerns please e-mail or call.
Check out the complete Aftermarket Assassins lineup HERE