At Revolution Off-Road we want to give you the best prices around.
If someone has a lower price, contact us or send us a link and we guarantee to beat it.* Read More
The best prices, the best service. Guaranteed.
These tunes are for the Can-Am Defender HD
If you are looking for the most badass custom tunes that are easily loaded to your Defender HD10 from the Dynojet Powervision, you've found them! AA's performance tunes are offered loaded directly on the Powervision ECU tuner. This versatile tuner allows our tunes to easily be uploaded to your factory ECU, switch between tunes, and even return to stock. The PV is also a great gauge showing engine parameters such as timing and much more. You can leave the Powervision hooked up for gauges or completely remove it after flashing your ECU. The Powervision also has excellent data logging capabilities if you download the software and use your laptop. You can even view trouble codes and erase them on the fly. We are highly experienced in ECU tuning and it shows. Our tunes are simply set up correctly and everyone with a Powervision should have these tunes! They are also easily labeled and will show horsepower gains with supporting mods such as exhaust and clutching. These tunes modify all the necessary maps to create big horsepower while still maintaining a reliable and safe Defender HD10. Each tune is built specifically for your Powervision allowing us to change various things like rev limit or fan temp if needed.
- The Defender HD10 is a great UTV with potential. It's priced right, and for just a little more we can get the power you are needing. Our clutch kit is coming soon for this model and real gains are shown when clutching for a higher RPM as this motor likes to rev more than what the factory allows.
- Horsepower gains are 3-4 RWHP on level 1 with stock clutching, but having the limiters removed and better throttle response makes it feel like more. If you clutch the vehicle for 7000-7200 RPM @ 50 MPH you'll gain 6-7 RWHP over stock. If you add exhaust and level 2 tune with clutching you are looking at a total of 9-10 RWHP over stock.
- Not just dyno tested! We are avid riders and like the factory, a ton of the testing is done in the field to make sure you are getting 110%. With data logging capabilities you can't get any better testing than real world. Often times we can make significant changes to further increase power, drivability, and feel of the machine that can never be done on the dyno.
- Quicker throttle response and power delivery
- Throttle by wire tables are modified for better response, especially in high range. Low range throttle mapping is a little better, but still left mild for good crawling.
- More low range throttle, stock throttle mapping does not allow for 100% throttle in low
- Torque calculations set correctly to ensure the most performance at all times
- Fuel tables modified to gain low end punch and safe yet powerful air/fuel ratios
- Timing tables modified for best power per tune, available in 87 octane and 91-93 octane.
- Fan on/off temps lowered from factory 203/198°F to 185/180°F
- Winter tunes (runs hotter but safe coolant temps) available for those with cabs/heaters in cold climates. Easy to switch when seasons change!
- Speed limiters removed
- Rev limit raised from 8000 to a safe 8500 RPM. Best peak RPM is 7000-7200 RPM @ 50 MPH in high range.
- Safety parameters to protect your motor are still in place
- Powervision flash tuner reprograms your ECU in roughly 8-10 minutes per flash over the diagnostic port
- Easily return back to stock, switch tunes, or upgrade tunes at any time
- A great gauge (see live engine parameters) and data logging device
- Level 1: Stock Exhaust Systems Meant for stock exhaust systems only. Available in 87 octane or 91-93 octane.
- Level 2: Aftermarket Exhaust Meant for aftermarket slip-on/full exhaust systems only. Available in 87 octane or 91-93 octane.
- Why AA tunes over others? We have been tuning UTV's with CVT clutches for a long time, longer than almost anyone in our field going back to the 800 RZR. Tuning a CVT vehicle properly is not an easy task as you have so many variables at one time. We spend the time to wheel dyno(with actual UTV tires) correctly per modification, and have advanced ECU calibration and clutching knowledge to do so. Every change in horsepower can result in us changing clutching several times. We also develop most of our supporting mods so we know everything works correctly, and build parts to fit the vehicles needs. Lastly and honestly the most important; we then back up our results with real world data logging on local trails and our facility on 110 acres. It's this combination that truly makes the difference and why AA normally has a faster vehicle with the same or less rated tune horsepower.
- Get ready to hang on, your Defender HD10 is about to transform!
Check out the complete Aftermarket Assassins lineup HERE