At Revolution Off-Road we want to give you the best prices around.
If someone has a lower price, contact us or send us a link and we guarantee to beat it.* Read More
The best prices, the best service. Guaranteed.
- Huge horsepower & speed gains! The factory 60 or 68 horsepower (depending on year) Ranger 900 is very limited from the factory, and we are here to help. The Ranger 900 motor is essentially the same motor that is in the RZR 900 S. The key to more horsepower on this platform is opening the throttle fully by removing torque limits, and then gaining up RPM which is limited not only in programming, but by clutching also. In this tune we remove torque limitations holding back horsepower at all RPM, extend rev limits, and tune fuel & timing tables for the higher RPM. This combination provides excellent results and the horsepower/speed you are looking for! Clutching is HIGHLY recommended with this setup.
- MUCH quicker throttle response and power delivery especially in high gear
- 100% Throttle in high and low gear, and more linear power in reverse gear
- Throttle by wire limiters disabled
- AA's wicked timing and fuel curve for either 87 or 91 octane
- More mid-range fuel for increased mid-range power and response
- Misfire detection desensitized correctly (not disabled in order to keep some safety)
- Cooler running motor with the fan temps decreased to 195 on / 185 off
- Winter tunes (runs hotter but safe coolant temps) available for those with cabs/heaters in cold climates. Easy to switch when seasons change!
- Factory speed limiters removed (Normally 50 MPH on a crew, 60 MPH on regular Rangers)
- Regular cab models can see speeds from 70-75 MPH, and crew models can see speeds up to 65-70 MPH.
- 2 foot limits disabled (brake/gas at the same time)
- Optional seatbelt limiter disabled
- Rev limit raised to a safe 8600 RPM
- Removed torque limits that keep the motor from revving higher
- See how to install and use the tuner in this VIDEO
- Tuner will allow you to view and erase most trouble codes
- Easily program back to stock or switch tunes if needed
- Easily data log 25 parameters on the fly and review on a Windows computer later
- Crew cab models will need a cable extension if you plan on mounting the PV. If you plan on simply flashing and removing the PV, you would not need the extension.
- Choose between different tunes for 87 octane or 91 octane
- The level 1 tune is the most common and is meant for the factory exhaust system, and no other major engine modifications. When properly clutched, this tune is capable of 85 HP on 91 octane fuel. With the 87 octane timing curve, you would see around 80-82 HP. Peak power is made between 7900-8200 RPM, so clutching is highly recommended for best performance.
- The Level 2 tune has all the features of the Level 1 tune but the fueling is designed for an exhaust system. Gains would depend on the exhaust that you are using but normally would show another 5-7 HP.
- Wondering why go with our tune(s) over the DynoJet tunes? We go the extra mile to make sure everything is gained, and have a few extra tricks up our sleeve because we test a ton in the real world. Other maps take their time to hit peak timing numbers which really hurts performance. Our map gets you into peak timing quicker, so max power seems more instant. We also have a great fuel curve that is designed to go with our timing curve, and offers better fueling for more power at WOT. We also do some work with torque limiters as in the dirt we saw throttle closures when spinning the tires. Our map fixes that issue giving you 100% locked power delivery. We also do the easy things like up the speed limiter to where you will never hit, disable 2 foot limiters, disable seatbelt limiters & more. Basically, this is the all out tune that has all the features you want built right into it.
- Due to the time to it takes to custom program these tuners, we will ship within 24-48 hours of purchase.
- If you have any other needs in the tunes or concerns; please e-mail!