At Revolution Off-Road we want to give you the best prices around.
If someone has a lower price, contact us or send us a link and we guarantee to beat it.* Read More
The best prices, the best service. Guaranteed.
If you are looking for an easy to use ECU tuner loaded with the most badass custom tunes on the market, you've found it! This Dynojet Powervision is a very simple, yet effective device that programs your ECU in a few minutes, and easily allows you to switch between tunes, or return to the factory tune. The Powervision has the advantage over other ECU tuners as it actually reads what's inside your ECU before tuning. This ensures the correct tune is being loaded, making it a very safe device. The AA custom tunes deliver the most possible power gains. With our expert knowledge of Bosch throttle by wire ECU tuning, we are able to get around factory limiters, make a more responsive machine, and of course create more horsepower and torque. Our tunes are loaded on the Powervision just for your machine, so all you do is open the box and download them into your ECU. We recommend clutching with a tune to get the most out of your vehicle. See below for even more features of our custom tunes
- The factory 61 horsepower Ranger 1000 single cam is very limited from the factory, and we are here to help. The speed limitations at 55mph and the torque limits they put in the ECU really hold things back. We unlock full potential and test at higher RPM unlike many competitors. We have had this motor up to 8000 RPM and found best power to be around 6400-6600 RPM. For this reason we HIGHLY recommend clutching with our tune. Between dyno tuning and data logging in the field we developed a tune that creates max horsepower for this model, and adds a ton of down low to mid range power.
- Estimated 75 HP crank tune, gain 8-10 RWHP with clutching included
- Peppy throttle in high range, nice and smooth in low & reverse gears
- MUCH quicker throttle response and power delivery
- Throttle by wire limiters disabled
- AA's wicked timing and fuel curve
- More mid-range fuel for increased mid-range power and response
- Misfire detection desensitized correctly (not disabled in order to keep some safety)
- Cooler running motor with the fan temps decreased to 185 on / 185 off
- Winter tunes (runs hotter but safe coolant temps) available for those with cabs/heaters in cold climates. Easy to switch when seasons change!
- Factory speed limiters removed
- We have seen speeds around 65+MPH on GPS
- 2 foot limits disabled (brake/gas at the same time)
- Optional seatbelt limiter disabled
- Rev limit raised to a safe 8800 RPM
- See how to install and use the tuner in this VIDEO
- Tuner plugs in easily to diagnostic port below the drivers seat
- Tuner will allow you to view and erase most trouble codes
- Easily program back to stock if needed
- Easily data log 25 parameters on the fly and review on a Windows computer later
- Crew cab models will need a cable extension if you plan on mounting the Powervision. If you plan on simply flashing and removing the Powervision, you would not need the extension.
- Choose between different tunes for 87 octane or 91 octane (91 octane tune will net the best results)
- The Level 1 tune is the most common and is meant for the factory exhaust system, and no other major engine modifications. When properly clutched, this tune is capable of 75 HP on 91 octane fuel. With the 87 octane timing curve, you would see around 70 HP. Peak power is made between 6400-6600 RPM, so clutching is highly recommended for best performance.
- The Level 2 tune has all the features of the Level 1 tune but with fueling designed for an exhaust system. Gains would depend on the exhaust that you are using, but normally would show another 5-7 HP.
- Wondering why go with our tune(s) over the DynoJet tunes? We go the extra mile to make sure everything is gained, and have a few extra tricks up our sleeve because we test in the real world. Other maps take their time to hit peak timing numbers which really hurts performance. Our map gets you into peak timing quicker, so max power seems more instant. We also have a great fuel curve that is designed to go with our timing curve, and offers better fueling for more power at WOT. We also do some work with torque limiters as in the dirt we saw throttle closures when spinning the tires. Our map fixes that issue giving you 100% locked power delivery. We also do the easy things like up the speed limiter to where you will never hit, disable 2 foot limiters, disable seatbelt limiters & more. Basically, this is the all out tune that has all the features you want built right into it.
- **Tunes are password protected so you will not be able to open or view them in the C3 tuning software**. This keeps our tunes protected from copying, and gives us a good reason to keep putting in the time to make the best tunes out there!
- If you have any other needs in these tunes, or any concerns; please e-mail!