Aftermarket Assassins Tuner 2016 RZR XP Turbo
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free Shipping Over $100*
Aftermarket Assassins Custom Tunes Power Vision Polaris 2016 RZR XP Turbo
- Works with all 2016 XP Turbo models including Dynamix (Both 2 & 4 Seat Models)
- If you have an Pro XP please see the product specifically for that model
- Big horsepower gains depending on the level of tune desired
- Quicker throttle response and power delivery
- Throttle by wire limiters disabled
- Fan on/off at 185 degrees Fahrenheit (190 is stock). The fan also ramps up in power quicker to keep you running cool.Seatbelt limiter disabled
- Speed limiter removed in low and high gears
- More throttle and boost in low gear (factory detuned low gear by a large amount)
- Rev limit at a safe 9200rpm
- Misfire sensitivity is turned down to prevent false codes and the ability to run our launch control module
- See how to install and use the tuner in this VIDEO
- No mess of having to send in your ECU & this device is a much safer way of programming. Simply plug in to your Diagnostic port, click tune, wait, and go ride!
- Very easy to use tuner that can also check and erase most trouble codes
- Easily data log 32 parameters with 1 push of a button and review on your windows computer later
- Tuner is updated with the latest firmware to make sure you have a smooth tuning process
- Mount using the supplied dual lock velcro,
- 1 Tune(along with your stock tune) are included in the initial price. Additional tunes are $50 each. We would highly recommend 2 tunes so you have good options if you run into poor fuel quality.
- For reference; a stock RZR will dyno at 135-138rwhp on our dyno
- All tunes level 3 and higher will need the waste gate rod shorter for maximum power. Click HERE for a link on how to easily adjust the waste gate.
- The Level 1 tune is a modified stock power level tune, but has better boost maps to help keep you in the power. We disable many limiters, up the speed limit, rev limit, and make necessary fuel & timing changes. The 2017+ factory tune runs a max of 14.5-15psi of boost, and we keep that in this tune, it's just easier to obtain & maintain that level.
- The Level 2 tune offers 16-16.5psi of boost and a 10-15rwhp gain. This tune can be used with the stock or aftermarket exhaust. Clutching is not needed, but is highly recommended with this tune, as just tuning the machine will not properly transfer the power to the ground. Clutching is another big horsepower gain. 91-93 Octane tune.
- The Level 3 91-93 octane tune is a game changer! Hitting hard at +20-25rwhp, this tune offers the highest boost possible(17-17.5psi max) on 91-93 octane fuel. Due to the thicker head gasket and larger injectors on the 2017+ models, we are able to get away with his kind of power on pump fuel. These are absolutely huge power gains that will have you grinning from ear to ear. This tune must be used with an aftermarket exhaust to run on 91 octane fuel and requires clutching. If using 93 octane (or 91 with octane boost) you can run stock exhaust/cat removed but you will leave power on the table. Waste gate rod adjustment (2 turns shorter) is needed for tune to work correctly. Billet BOV is also highly recommended.
- Level 4: This tune is designed for 98-100 octane (will run on UTV 96, or most fuels up to 110 octane) and was developed using one can of VP Octanium to a tank of fuel. Mixing other race fuel with the tune to get 100 octane output would work great, just keep in mind leaded fuels can take out o2 sensors when running leaded fuel consistently. From extensive testing, we know that this is the limit of the factory turbo before it becomes inefficient and simply starts blowing too much hot air. We correct many maps for this octane rating, assuring the most possible power. This tune pack a huge punch of +30rwhp with just a small amount more octane. Exhaust and clutching are needed with this tune. Waste gate rod adjustment (2 turns shorter) is needed for tune to work correctly. Billet BOV is also recommended.
- Level 5: get ready to drop the hammer with a gain of 35-40rwhp! If you don't like to lose races, this tune is your friend.... and If you're friends don't like to lose either... they might not be your friends for long. This tune is developed for 110 octane fuel (unleaded is recommended if you are keeping you plan on running your o2 sensor) and really hits hard. This tune runs around 18.5-19 max psi. This is where we found the turbo to max out for the most part, so we went to our timing tables and did some work. Adding a revised timing curve with these boost pressures is a recipe for absolutely stupid power that hits harder than you can imagine. Exhaust and clutching are needed with this tune. Waste gate rod adjustment (2 turns shorter) is needed for tune to work correctly. Billet BOV is also recommended.
- Level 6: Have E85 local to you? Time to fill up and start turning heads! This tune is developed on the stock injectors and stock fuel pump for E85 fuel... thats right, just gas up and hammer down. E85 is a great race fuel replacement as it runs very cool and can sustain high boost and advanced timing maps..... which equal awesome power! We crank out all our level 5 tune has and even a little more. Keep in mind E85 takes about 30% more fuel to run, so it will guzzle fuel fast. This tune runs an average of 18.5-19 PSI of boost. Waste gate rod adjustment (2 turns shorter) is needed for tune to work correctly.
- Max boost levels are listed as reference only. Altitude, temperature, charge temps, intercooler temps and many other conditions play into a factor of final boost output. AA tunes do a better job of making sure you reach these levels as the factory tunes are overly safe, and have the EPA to deal with.
- Why our tunes over the dynojet tunes? This really depends on our tune level. The great thing with our tunes is they are easily labeled, list boost numbers, and rough horsepower gains. They have been proven to make and hold power longer than the dynojet tunes. Not only this, but we test with clutching, exhaust, and other parts to ensure our tunes work well with all factors. Dynojet actually requests a ton of boost in their tunes, and the dyno backed up our statement that more is not always better. You can see power climb quickly and make good number, but then fade very quickly. This is due to too much boost request and the turbo not being able to hit that number, or handle it. Our safer tunes will hold power longer, and be much easier on your motor & turbo. When your RZR detunes or starts blowing too much hot air because boost is too high for the modifications or fuel, it can become slower than stock! Since we have so much time on RZR's, we know the limits and can push the limiters further giving you higher speed limits, and many other things hidden in our maps. Everything is taken care of for you, ensuring you have the best tune(s) out there... that should be worth every penny!
- If you have any other needs in these tunes, or any concerns; please e-mail!
Check out the complete Aftermarket Assassins lineup HERE