Aftermarket Assassins P90X Secondary Clutch Spring Polaris
- Free Shipping Over $100*
- Springs fit the P90X clutches which includes: 2020-22 RZR Pro XP/Turbo R models, 2021 RZR Turbo & Turbo S, New Body Style Ranger 1000 Models
- Springs are for replacing your worn out AA clutch kit springs or for the tuner that knows what springs they want
- Unless advanced at clutch tuning, we do not suggest running any springs without our clutch kit
- Depending on spring availability, the gold/blue or yellow springs are currently used in our kits. Previously we used the gold/green.
- Springs measured at 2.65" & 1.45"
Gold/Green 190-270 Spring: Stiffer than the OEM spring for more belt grip on the secondary
Gold/Blue 190-295 Spring: One step stiffer than the gold/green and even better belt grip at full throttle
Yellow 165-300 Spring: Great spring with less initial rate but a finish rate (full shift rate) high enough to keep belt grip
Red 165-330 Spring: Very similar to the yellow but with a stiffer ending rate for those needing even more spring pressure at full shift
Light Blue 170-350 Spring: One step stiffer than the red spring
Stiffer springs require more primary clutch weight and can slow down shift/decrease performance. Again make sure you know what you are doing before selecting springs.