At Revolution Off-Road we want to give you the best prices around.
If someone has a lower price, contact us or send us a link and we guarantee to beat it.* Read More
The best prices, the best service. Guaranteed.
Aftermarket Assassins S4 Recoil Clutch Kits (S3 kit with a replacement secondary) pack a huge punch! No matter the terrain, they hit hard and just keep pulling for days. On the trail or at the race you'll notice wicked acceleration and instant clutch response when getting back into the throttle after hammering that corner. In the dunes you'll see the same benefits, but also have much less bogging when climbing that big dune. The machine will hold RPM so you can get where you need to go, and get there faster!
Going mudding? Aftermarket Assassins mud setup will help turn those tires through the thick and deep with much better RPM and wheel speed that's key to climbing out of that hole. We have a huge amount of CVT knowledge, a great passion for the sport, and have many hours into testing different setups in the real world. We know you'll be extremely pleased with the performance gain from our clutch kits!
- Fits ONLY 2020 RZR Pro XP Models 2 & 4 Seat **DOES NOT fit 2021+ Models as the helix design changed**
- Kits are build to order with a 3-5 day lead time
- From trail rigs to high horsepower setups, this is the only clutch we will run on our shop vehicles
- Works on stock vehicles all the way to our 330 crank HP big turbo setup
- This kit includes our complete heavy duty AA primary clutch. This clutch is the same design found on the 2016-2020 RZR Turbo models with an encapsulated tower design. We found this clutch to hold power better, hold up better (no exploding), and slip the belt less. It simply meets the demands of these high horsepower vehicles, and is proven. This clutch also holds belt grip better than billet clutches, especially at higher RPM. This primary clutch is our own version made with higher grade tool steel for the post, assembled with AA HD sliders, to our AA specifications.
- With this clutch you'll notice better power transfer (better acceleration) and lower belt temps than your OEM P90X clutch or any other aftermarket clutch
- Kit Includes: AA Primary Clutch, Primary Bolt, AA magnetic adjustable clutch weights, AA primary spring, weight setup sheet, custom primary spring limiter, replacement factory secondary clutch, AA secondary spring, our AA custom cut helix, and now includes AA Extreme Heavy Duty primary sliders (comes installed in clutch).
- Primary clutch does not come assembled. Simply setup your weights according to our setup chart, then install the weights & Spring. Otherwise we have the +$25 option to have us assemble the primary clutch for you, as long as you let us know what engine modifications and tire size/type. The biggest problem with Pro XP clutching is they do not have enough belt grip. When the first Pro XP models arrived they had a soft secondary spring that slipped the belt under full shift. They were then fitted with a stiffer secondary spring and now the problem is they rev too high for good belt grip with that spring. Our kit helps combat this with a stiffer secondary spring over factory for even better belt grip, and the right primary weight/spring to get proper RPM. Our S3 clutch kit includes everything the S2 does, but adds the helix. The helix adds more aggressive shift to the secondary clutch which gives you big acceleration gains and feels more like your throttle is locked to the rear wheels.
- Kits work great with both stock or modified machines
- Works with tire or paddle sizes 28" to 32"
- A must-have when running larger tires or paddles
- Wicked throttle response when on & off the throttle
- More efficient power transferred to the wheels
- More consistent clutch performance
- Cooler running belt temps, especially with larger tires or paddles
- Longer belt and clutch life
- Easily adjustable if needed
- Slightly higher engagement which is still very smooth (1800-2000 RPM)
- Our Recoil clutch weights are easily adjustable with simple magnets. They have a custom AA profile, the BEST coating on the market (nitrocarburizing) which has increased wear resistance, improved fatigue strength, and added surface lubricity. These clutch weights also offer great performance and the ability to tune for many different applications or modification in the future, all without the need to buy extra parts. The magnetic weights are the best option to properly place the mass where we need it on the weight for best performance for your application.
- An initial setup guideline is included which shows the best setups for dunes, mud, or all around trail riding. This also has brief instructions on installing your clutch kit, and other important information.
- Performance Helix 107-1043: Aggressive helix with acceleration/higher horsepower/aggressive fast pace drivers in mind. Works on Pro XP 2 seat 30-33" Dirt Tires, 30-32" dune paddles. Works on Pro XP 4 seat with 30-32" dirt tires, 28-30" dune paddles.
- High Load Helix 107-1042: Slightly less aggressive than the 1043 helix with good acceleration gains/power transfer over the OEM helix. Designed for a heavier vehicle, heavier tires, heavy sand load or crawling type riding in mind. Works on Pro XP 2 seat 30-35" Dirt Tires, 30-32" dune paddles. Works on Pro XP 4 seat with 30-33" dirt tires, 28-32" dune paddles. Excellent all around helix for any Pro XP!
- View our installation video HERE
- DISCLAIMER/SPECIAL NOTES ABOUT THIS CLUTCH: This clutch is louder at idle as these clutches have a loose spider/slider tolerance until engine RPM ramps up. This clutch is tight under the cover and MAY slightly contact the plastic at idle, making a few wear marks (extremely uncommon, but we have seen it due to cover variances). The primary bolt has a turned down (shortened) head to clear under the cover. This is easier to strip, so use care when tightening and make sure you use an 18mm 6 point socket. If dissembling the clutch, the 6 spring cover button head Allen bolts are also easy to strip if you use the wrong size (or standard), they are a 4mm.
- We HIGHLY suggest running our Stryker Belt as we've found it grips much better in the clutch
- Clutch Puller Note: You will need the P90X clutch puller to remove your OEM clutch. The AA clutch uses the standard XPT/XP1000 primary clutch puller.