Aftermarket Assassins High Flow Intake with Catch Can Polaris RZR PRO XP / Turbo R
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free Shipping Over $100*
The Aftermarket Assassins Intake tube with integrated catch can is a must have for any Pro XP, but especially needed when running our level 4 or higher tunes. When boost levels come up, so does crankcase pressure. When this happens you push more oil/water vapor/fuel out of the crank case breather. These items then go through your intact tract and cause issues, especially with the MAP sensors.
- Fits 2020-22 Pro XP/Turbo R 2 & 4 Seat Models
- Integrated catch can uses the intake vacuum to drop crank case pressure. Using a 1.5" port (1/2" larger than factory) we draw more negative pressure to help sustain horsepower under higher boost pressure.
- Catch can easily drains with the valve. We recommend draining after every ride if possible.
- High flow intake tube replaces the factory cheesy tube to create less resistance and better airflow
- More air volume on tap at the turbocharger for quicker spool
- 1/8" barb installed on the intake tube for your factory boost controller bleed hose. This fixes the issue with the bleed hose becoming clogged with dirt/mud/sand and not working properly.
- Better seal than the factory tube with nice silicone couplers
- High quality TIG welded aluminum tube with bead rolled edges
- Made at the AA facility in the USA