Aftermarket Assassins Stage 2 Clutch Kit with Heavy Duty Primary Polaris RZR PRO XP
- Free Shipping Over $100*
Our Aftermarket Assassins primary clutch is the ultimate heavy-duty kit you need! This complete package comes with all of its components. Boasting the same design as seen on 2016-2020 RZR Turbo models, this clutch features an encapsulated tower to provide superior performance. We found this clutch to hold power better, hold up better (no exploding), and slip the belt less. This clutch far surpasses the needs of high-performance vehicles and is guaranteed to deliver reliable results. It delivers superior belt grip at higher RPMs compared to other clutches—especially billet ones! Plus, it's made with durable tool steel for the post and assembled by AA HD sliders according to our specifications, so you know this clutch will last a long time.
Aftermarket Assassins S2 recoil clutch kits are an incredible force to be reckoned with! From the toughest trails to soft terrain, they deliver a powerful punch and keep going for days on end. On any track or trial, you'll be impressed by the rapid acceleration and instantaneous clutch response when accelerating after a sharp corner. When you are in the dunes, not only do you take advantage of all the same benefits but also have a much less arduous time climbing those enormous sand hills. With its adjustable RPM feature, your machine will help get where you want to be at an accelerated rate!
Ready to take on mud? Aftermarket Assassins' revolutionary mud set up will help push your tires through the muck and slop with enhanced RPMs and wheel speed, which is essential for conquering even the toughest of terrains.
The primary issue with Pro XP clutching is the inadequate belt grip. When the first Pro XP models arrived they had a soft secondary spring that slipped the belt under full shift. To fix the issue, a stiffer secondary spring was included. Now, though, they over-rev which makes it difficult to have proper belt grip with that particular spring in place. Our S2 kits provide a stronger secondary spring to increase belt grip while also optimizing the primary weight/spring ratio for ideal RPM. Aftermarket Assassins S3 clutch kit(not available yet for 2021 models) includes everything the S2 does, but adds the helix. The helix adds a more aggressive shift to the secondary clutch which gives you a great acceleration gain and feels more like your throttle is locked to the rear wheels.
- Fits 2020-22 RZR Pro XP Models 2 and 4 seat
- From trail rigs to high horsepower setups, this is the only clutch we will run on our shop vehicles.
- Works on stock vehicles all the way to our 330 crank HP big turbo setup
- With this clutch you'll notice better power transfer (better acceleration) and lower belt temps than your OEM P90X clutch or any other aftermarket clutch
- Kit Includes: AA Primary Clutch, Primary Bolt, AA magnetic adjustable clutch weights, weight setup sheet, AA primary spring, custom Primary Limiter, AA secondary spring, and now includes AA Extreme Heavy Duty primary sliders (comes installed on clutch).
- Clutch does not come assembled. Simply setup your weights according to our setup chart, then install the weights & Spring. Otherwise we have the +$25 option to have us assemble the primary clutch for you, as long as you let us know what engine modifications and tire size/type.
- Great article to read about your P90X Clutches and common issues: https://aftermarketassassins.com/tech-blog/f/2020-rzr-pro-xp-clutch-issues#
- Our S2 recoil clutch kits pack a huge punch! No matter the terrain, they hit hard and just keep pulling for days. On the trail or at the race you'll notice wicked acceleration and instant clutch response when getting back into the throttle after hammering that corner. In the dunes you'll see the same benefits, but also have much less bogging when climbing that big dune. The machine will hold RPM so you can get where you need to go, and get there faster! Going mudding? Our mud setup will help turn those tires through the thick and deep with much better RPM and wheel speed that's key to climbing out of that hole. We have a huge amount of CVT knowledge, a great passion for the sport, and have many hours into testing different setups in the real world. We know you'll be extremely pleased with the performance gain from our clutch kits!
- Kits work great with both stock or modified machines, however our S3 clutch kit is best for tuned vehicles
- Works well with tire sizes 28" to 33" and paddles 28" to 32"
- A must have when tuning your Pro XP to properly transfer the power to the wheels and prevent even more belt slip
- A must have when running larger tires or paddles
- Wicked throttle response when on & off the throttle
- More efficient power transferred to the wheels
- More consistent clutch performance
- Cooler running belt temps (especially when running larger tires or paddles!)
- Longer belt and clutch life
- Easily adjustable if needed
- Slightly higher engagement which is still very smooth (around 1800-2000 RPM)
- Our Recoil clutch weights are easily adjustable with simple magnets. They have a custom AA profile, the BEST coating on the market(nitrocarburizing) which has increased wear resistance, improved fatigue strength, and added surface lubricity. These clutch weights also offer great performance and the ability to tune for many different applications or modification in the future, all without the need to buy extra parts. The magnetic weights are the best option to properly place the mass where we need it on the weight for best performance for your application.
- An initial setup guideline(normally very accurate) is included which shows the best setups for dunes, mud, or all around trail riding. This also has brief instructions on installing your clutch kit, and other important information.
- View our installation video HERE
- DISCLAIMER/SPECIAL NOTES ABOUT THIS CLUTCH: This clutch is louder at idle as these clutches have a loose spider/slider tolerance until engine RPM ramps up. This clutch is tight under the cover and MAY slightly contact the plastic at idle, making a few wear marks(extremely uncommon, but we have seen it due to cover variances). The primary bolt has a turned down (shortened) head to clear under the cover. This is easier to strip, so use care when tightening and make sure you use an 18mm 6 point socket. If dissembling the clutch, the 6 spring cover button head allen bolts are also easy to strip if you use the wrong size(or standard), they are a 4mm.
- 2020 models easily upgrade to the S3 kit at a later date (just purchase the helix), S3 kits coming soon for 2021 models
- Clutch Puller Note:You will need the P90X clutch puller to remove your OEM clutch. The AA clutch uses the standard XPT/XP1000 primary clutch puller.
- Special tools needed Compression Tool #1, P90X Clutch Puller
- Have alignment issues? Use our P90X Secondary Clutch Alignment Shim Kit to set things straight
- Part number: 102-1014
Check out the complete Aftermarket Assassins lineup HERE