At Revolution Off-Road we want to give you the best prices around.
If someone has a lower price, contact us or send us a link and we guarantee to beat it.* Read More
The best prices, the best service. Guaranteed.
Aftermarket Assassins S3 recoil clutch kits pack a huge punch! No matter the terrain, they hit hard and just keep pulling for days. On the trail or at the race you'll notice wicked acceleration and instant clutch response when getting back into the throttle after hammering that corner. In the dunes you'll see the same benefits, but also have much less bogging when climbing that big dune. The machine will hold RPM so you can get where you need to go, and get there faster!
Going mudding? Aftermarket Assassins mud setup will help turn those tires through the thick and deep with much better RPM and wheel speed that's key to climbing out of that hole. We have a huge amount of CVT knowledge, a great passion for the sport, and spent many hours testing different setups in the real world. We know you'll be extremely pleased with the performance gain from our clutch kits!
Aftermarket Assassins S3 kits include our custom cut helix which will give you better power to the wheels on because of the angle change which directly relates to how hard we shift the secondary clutch. Factory helixes start off steep, then go shallower on the top end. In our testing we found this to be too drastic of a change and picked up some big performance by changing this angle.
Choose the trail or race kit. Trail kits have a smooth engaging spring, while race kits have a higher and more harsh engagement for better holeshots
Performance Helix 1031: The performance angle is what 90% of users will want. It offers great power transfer to the wheels that will take off and keep pulling hard. Use this with tires 27" to 32" and you will adjust with the weights to make up for different tire sizes.
High Load Helix 1021: If you are using very large tires, the high load helix might be the choice for you. The high load helix is recommended for those turning 34" tires, or 31-32" paddles. The high load helix can be used with any tire size 29" and greater if you are just after belt life, and performance is not your priority. The performance angle can still be used with the larger tires and paddles if all out performance is what you are after, just keep in mind belt life will be less than with our high load setup.
Aftermarket Assassins Recoil clutch weights are easily adjustable with simple magnets. They have a custom AA profile, the BEST coating on the market(nitrocarburizing) which has increased wear resistance, improved fatigue strength, and added surface lubricity. These clutch weights also offer great performance, and the ability to tune for many different applications or modification in the future, without the need to buy extra parts. The magnetic weights are the best option to properly place the mass where we need it on the weight for best performance for your application.
- Fits all 2018-Up RS1 models
- Consistently gained 2-3 RWHP and brought the power on quicker
- Kits work great with both stock or modified machines
- A must-have when tuning your RS1
- A must-have when running larger tires or paddles
- Huge acceleration gains
- Wicked throttle response when on & off the throttle
- More efficient power transferred to the wheels
- More consistent clutch performance
- Cooler running belt temps (especially when running larger tires or paddles!)
- Longer belt and clutch life
- Easily adjustable if needed
- An initial setup guideline is included which shows the best setups for dunes, mud, or all around trail riding. This also has brief instructions on installing your clutch kit, and other important information. While it is on a RZR turbo(same clutches), you can View our installation instruction video HERE
- If you need a higher engaging spring for drag racing see HERE
- Do you ride trails and dunes? While our weights are adjustable to compensate for nearly any condition, swapping a primary spring to gain RPM lost in the dunes is much simpler. Some may want our TEAL PRIMARY SPRING which increases peak RPM by 200-300, which is what is normally lost with paddle tires/sand. This teal spring normally engages around 2100-2300 RPM which is slightly higher than our standard spring, but not crazy high or uncontrollable.
- Kits include: AA Recoil magnetic adjustable clutch weights, primary spring, secondary spring, AA custom helix & setup guidelines/instructions.
- The only tool needed is our Compression Tool #1. The primary components can be done with the clutch on the machine. If you'd like to pull the primary to check the bolts behind it, or just to make installation easier, use this CLUTCH PULLER. Warning: many of the XPT primary clutches are on the crank very tight(tapered fit). If removing the primary, make sure you use plenty of grease on the puller tip and threads. A hammer might be needed to pop the clutch off.
- We'd HIGHLY recommend using our Snap Ring Delete Kit when installing this kit on 2018 models. Makes life much easier!
- We also recommend our AA Primary Spring Limiter which helps reduce heat and centers the spring and our Primary Clutch Fan Blade (for stock clutch covers only, NOT for use with the Revolver Billet Clutch Cover) for reduced temps.
- Don't for get a new belt and we have the Worlds Best Belt by Gboost (our Stryker)
- We also highly suggest our Revolver Billet Clutch Cover with Tower Lock to increase primary clutch strength and cooling. (Note, will NOT fit with the AA Primary Clutch Fan Blade)
- Primary and Secondary clutch in need of a rebuild? Check out our RZR Turbo Extreme HD Clutch Rebuild Kit.
- Part number: 103-1002
Check out the complete Aftermarket Assassins lineup HERE