Aftermarket Assassins Stage 1 Lock & Load Kit 2016+ Polaris S 1000
- Free Shipping Over $100*
Lock & Load! This Stage 1 kit from Aftermarket Assassins provides a big increase in horsepower and torque simplified into an easy package. Tuning and clutching on the S 1000 go together like high powered rifles and tannerite. Together they pack a huge punch for the ultimate power gains to the wheels. This package features Aftermarket Assassins performance tunes loaded directly on the Powervision ECU tuner! This versatile tuner allows our tunes to easily be uploaded to your factory ECU, switch between tunes, and even return to stock. The Powervision is also a great gauge showing throttle position, timing and more. You can leave the PV hooked up for gauges, or completely remove it after flashing your ECU. The PV also has excellent data logging capabilities if you download the software, and use your laptop. You can even view trouble codes and erase them on the fly. We are highly experienced in tuning these S 1000's and that will show. Our tunes are simply set up correctly and everyone with a Powervision should have these tunes! They are also easily labeled and will show rough horsepower claims with supporting mods such as exhaust and clutching. These tunes modify all the necessary maps to create big horsepower, while still maintaining a reliable and safe S 1000. Each tune is built specifically for your Powervision allowing us to change the tire size or fan temp if needed. This package also features our Stage 1 clutch kit! No matter the terrain, they hit hard and just keep pulling for days. On the trail or on the racetrack you'll notice wicked acceleration and instant clutch response when getting back into the throttle after hammering that corner. In the dunes you'll see the same benefits, but also have much less bogging when climbing that big dune. The machine will hold RPM so you can get where you need to go, and get there faster! Going mudding? Our mud setup will help turn those tires through the thick and deep with much better RPM and wheel speed that's key to climbing out of that hole. We have a huge amount of CVT knowledge, a great passion for the sport, and spent many hours testing different setups in the real world. We know you'll be extremely pleased with the performance gain from our clutch kits!
Big horsepower gains! The factory timing map is very detuned on the S 1000 model along with a few key areas of mapping that are lacking. We give you the tune the factory should have from the start!
Fits all 2016-Up S 1000 models as well as Trail S (1000cc) models
- MUCH quicker throttle response and power delivery
- Throttle by wire limiters disabled - 100% throttle!
- AA's bad ass timing curve is setup for 91 octane and delivers a huge punch in the mid range and much better top end power
- Fuel tables optimized for this motor and to go with our timing curve with 100% throttle
- Better starting fuel tables for quicker and most consistent starting
- Fan on/off temp lowered to 190/185 degrees Fahrenheit
- Seatbelt limiter disabled
- Speed limiter removed in low and high gears
- Rev limit at a safe 9000 RPM
- The Level 1 tune is a huge increase and can be ran with the stock exhaust. This is seriously worth every penny! You are looking at a 7-8 HP gain with the tune but the down low grunt is absolutely stupid.
- The Level 2 tune is the same as Level 1 but with increased fueling for a slip-on or full exhaust system.
- Looking for a custom race fuel tune or even a tune to de-tune for kids, buddies.. etc? We also have those available upon request. Please send us an e-mail if you are looking for those things.
- Wondering why go with our tune(s) over the DynoJet tunes? We go the extra mile to make sure everything is gained, and have a few extra tricks up our sleeve because we test in the real world. Other maps take their time to hit peak timing numbers which really hurts performance. Our map gets you into peak timing quicker, so max power seems more instant. We also have a great fuel curve that is designed to go with our timing curve, and offers better fueling for more power at WOT. We also do some work with torque limiters as in the dirt we saw throttle closures when spinning the tires. Our map fixes that issue giving you 100% locked power delivery. We also do the easy things like up the speed limiter to where you will never hit, disable 2 foot limiters, disable seatbelt limiters & more. Basically, this is the all out tune that has all the features you want built right into it.
- To help better transfer the power gained to the wheels, and to achieve proper peak RPM, this kit includes our Stage 2 Clutch Kit. We offer several options: Stock Load & High Load and Keep Engine Braking or Remove Engine Braking.
- The Stock Load kit is meant for stock or near stock size tires (26-28") and is the one for most fast pace trail riders or racers.
- The High Load clutch kit is meant for those with larger tires (29-32"), mud tires, dune riders, and those with paddles 27" or larger. Mudding and duning are considered high load and must be clutched slightly different. The components for our mud and dune setups(high load) are the same, but you'll notice your setup guideline for the Recoil adjustable weights will be different between those two applications.
- Keep Engine Braking like factory. Most slower pace riders (mud, crawling or very hilly terrain) will keep the EBS in place.
- Remove Engine Braking - Most faster pace trail riders/racer or dune riders will choose to remove it.
- Kits include: AA custom tuned PV3 tuner , AA Recoil magnetic adjustable clutch weights, primary spring, secondary spring, AA custom cut helix, & setup guidelines/instructions.
Check out the complete Aftermarket Assassins lineup HERE