KRX 1000 Stage 1 Lock & Load Kit - Aftermarket Assassins
- Free Shipping Over $100*
Aftermarket Assassins Stage 1 Lock & Load Kit 2020+ Kawasaki KRX 1000
Fits: 2020-2022 Kawasaki KRX 1000
This is an ECU tuning and clutch upgrade kit.
Get ready for an unforgettable experience with the Kawasaki KRX 1000! This fantastic machine offers incredible performance, but there is still plenty of room for improvement. Take your ride up a notch with this comprehensive kit that includes our reliable ECU tunes and DynoJet Power Vision 3 ECU tuner; you won't be disappointed! Unlock maximum potential from your KRX 1000 today to get the most out of it - let's hit the trail together!
The tunes provide a powerful, responsive range from low to high RPMs that make your machine snap faster than ever. To optimize this performance even further and maximize power delivery to the wheels, our AA Stage 2 clutch kit replaces the sluggish factory setup for maximum efficiency.
- Kit includes an AA custom tuned PV3 tuner and Stage 2 clutch kit.
- Big horsepower gains! The factory timing map is very detuned on the KRX which allows us to easily wake things up
- Quicker throttle response and power delivery
- Throttle by wire tables are modified for better response, especially in high range. Low range throttle mapping is a little better, but still left mild for good crawling.
- Full throttle/power in reverse (factory limits reverse throttle)
- AA's wicked timing curve built for 91-93 octane fuel
- A great fuel curve that gives much better low end (as well as all around) power as the factory map is very lean in key areas.
- Accelerator enrichment is optimized for better fueling and vehicle response when stabbing the throttle
- Fan on/off temp lowered to 185/180 degrees Fahrenheit (Stock is 189/183)
- Seatbelt limiter disabled
- Speed limiter removed in low and high gears
- Rev limit at a safe 9800 RPM (Stock is 9500 RPM)
- Best peak power when tuned is 7000-7300 RPM at wide open throttle around 50 MPH in a full power run
- Very easy to use tuner that can also check and erase most trouble codes
- Easily data log 25 parameters with 1 push of a button and review on your windows computer later
- No mess of having to send in your ECU, and a safer way of programming your ECU (easily go back to stock tune)
- Mount using the supplied dual lock Velcro
- Level 1 Tune: Built for the OEM exhaust (cat removed is okay) and 91-93 octane. Gains 10 RWHP in some areas, and on average 7-8 RWHP when combined with our clutching. This takes your KRX from roughly 112 factory rated crank HP to 125 HP.
- Level 2 Tune: Built for an aftermarket exhaust (slip-on or full system) and 91-93 octane. Gains 16-17 RWHP in some areas, and on average 14-15 RWHP when combined with our clutching and exhaust. This takes your KRX from roughly 112 factory rated crank HP to 135 HP.
- More tunes are coming, if you have any specific needs please let us know!
- Why AA tunes over others? We have been tuning UTV's with CVT clutches for a long time, longer than almost anyone in our field going back to the 800 RZR. Tuning a CVT vehicle properly is not an easy task as you have so many variables at one time. We spend the time to wheel dyno(with actual UTV tires) correctly per modification, and have advanced ECU calibration and clutching knowledge to do so. Every change in horsepower can result in us changing clutching several times. We also develop most of our supporting mods so we know everything works correctly, and build parts to fit the vehicles needs. Lastly and honestly the most important; we then back up our results with real world data logging on local trails and our facility on 110 acres. It's this combination that truly makes the difference and why AA normally has a faster vehicle with the same or less rated tune horsepower.
- Our Stage 2 KRX 1000 clutch kits pack a huge punch! No matter the terrain, they hit hard and just keep pulling for days. On the trail or at the race you'll notice wicked acceleration and instant clutch response when getting back into the throttle after hammering that corner. In the dunes you'll see the same benefits, but also have much less bogging when climbing that big dune. The machine will hold RPM so you can get where you need to go, and get there faster! Going mudding? Our mud setup will help turn those tires through the thick and deep with much better RPM and wheel speed that's key to climbing out of that hole. Are you a rock crawler? Our smooth engagement and precise feel down low will give you the confidence to tackle any obstacle. We have a huge amount of CVT knowledge, a great passion for the sport, and spent many hours testing different setups in the real world. We know you'll be extremely pleased with the performance gain from our clutch kits!
- The KRX 1000 has some clutching issues right out of the box because the OEM weighs are soft. Being these vehicles are geared so low, the clutch constantly runs at full shift over 55 MPH. Being at full shift for so long wears the weights away at the tip, and will groove them. This makes the vehicle want to sit at full shift, and shift inconsistently. Our weights go through two hardening processes and are through hardened for the most longevity possible. They have no bushing as it's not needed with the hardened weight, which also makes them last longer. Not only that but they are fully adjustable for different tires/modifications and perform better because of how the mass is placed on the arm.
- Stage 2 kits include our AA Recoil magnetic adjustable clutch weights, our butter shift washer & setup guideline.
- Our setup guideline will let you know how to set your weights for stock horsepower, tuned horsepower, 30-35" Tires, paddles & more.
- Fully adjustable magnetic weights are easy to use and adjust
- Adjustable from 84-100 grams, and up to 120 grams for turbo applications if you purchase our optional Slug Magnets
- By design, our clutch weights have more tip weight mass, so they grip the belt harder and accelerate faster... yet still crawl even better than OEM.
- A must-have when changing tires, tuning your machine, or running paddles
- Cooler running belt temps from a more efficient power transfer which results in longer belt and clutch life
- Big acceleration gains an better power transfer to the rear wheels.
- Close to stock engagement which is very smooth (Higher engagement springs available if needed for racing)
- Our Recoil clutch weights are easily adjustable with simple magnets. They have a custom AA profile, the BEST coating on the market (nitrocarburizing) which has increased wear resistance, improved fatigue strength, and added surface lubricity. These clutch weights also offer great performance, and the ability to tune for many different applications or modification in the future, without the need to buy extra parts. The magnetic weights are the best option to properly place the mass where we need it on the weight for best performance for your application.
- We found the stock secondary clutch to work very well, this kit is just for the primary clutch.