Aftermarket Assassins Stage 1 Lock & Load Kit Polaris PRO R
- Free Shipping Over $100*
Aftermarket Assassins Stage 1 Lock & Load Kit Polaris PRO R
This is an ECU tuning and clutch kit upgrade for the Pro R.
Fits: 2022+ Polaris Pro R Models
Get ready to feel the power of your Polaris Pro R 4 cylinder with an intense kick! This machine is powerful, but it can be taken up a notch with our easy-to-install and proven ECU flash upgrade kit. Transform your Pro R into its full potential - you'll never look back!
The ECU flash dramatically amplifies your engine's horsepower from low to high RPMs, providing you with the thrilling power that you crave. To elevate performance even further, our AA Stage 2 clutch kit optimally moves energy to the tires while eliminating any sluggishness produced by factory clutches and weak belt grip.
- Kit includes AA ECU flash for 2022 RZR Pro R 4 Cylinder Models **Requires ECU to be sent in for programming** and AA Stage 2 Clutch Kit.*** ECU MUST BE SENT IN FOR PROGRAMMING: Aftermarket Assassins, 2348 75th Ave, Osceola, WI 54020 *** We will contact you to give you shipping instructions after your purchase the kit.
- Works with all models including ones with Dynamix and/or evap models.
- Looking for the best/most badass ECU tuning available for your RZR Pro R? AA's performance tunes are now available to gain horsepower and torque. Through our advanced ECU tuning we are able to modify parameters correctly to gain you the power needed. We are highly experienced in tuning RZRs and this will show.
- The Pro R uses a new Bosch MG1 ECU. Currently no programmers like the PV3 are available and no ETA, so sending your ECU in for a bench flash is the only way to get a great tune.
- Big horsepower gains depending on the level of tune/modifications (see tune descriptions below for more details)
- Much quicker throttle response and power delivery giving a whole new feel to the vehicle
- Throttle by wire limiters disabled
- Fan on/off at 185 degrees Fahrenheit (Stock is 190) which is just above the thermostat opening temp. The progressive fan also ramps up quicker to keep you running cooler than OEM.
- Speed limiter removed in low and high gears (Most will be able to run over 100 MPH!)
- More throttle % in low gear and reverse
- Rev limit at a safe 8800 RPM (stock is 8650). Ideal peak RPM is 8200-8500 with the flash, but 8800 is for ramp up overshoot/top speed.
- AA's wicked timing curve is safe for the fuel used, but we do a much better job of finding timing limits for ramp up/more torque. Many others simply focus on wide open throttle timing/fueling.
- AA's modified fuel curve will still get decent mileage cruising, but is corrected over the factory lean AFR when needed.
- Level 1 Tune: This tune can be run on a bone stock Pro R on 91-93 octane fuel. This tune adds +10-11 RWHP (15-16 crank horsepower) putting you at roughly 240 crank horsepower with just a flash! Our included Stage 2 clutch kit helps belt grip and gain additional low to mid-range power. This tune can be run with an aftermarket exhaust without any issue, but our Level 2 tune is the best option for aftermarket exhaust as it's slightly richer for more power.
- Level 2 Tune: This tune is developed for a Pro R with aftermarket exhaust on 91-93 octane. It has just a bit more timing and a bit more fuel over our Level 1. This tune adds +16 RWHP peak and a massive +19 RWHP at 38 MPH (This is gaining roughly +25 crank horsepower) putting you at roughly 250 crank horsepower with just a flash and exhaust! Our included Stage 2 clutch kit with this tune really helps the belt to grip and to help drive the extra power to the wheels. Due to how these motors/tuning works, this tune should work with just about any aftermarket exhaust, but was tested and designed with our AA slip-on exhaust (header coming soon).
- If you're unsure if your Pro-R is an EVAP model or not, check your Emissions Control sticker located on the front driver's side frame rail above the master cylinder. See pictures for location.
- More tunes coming soon!
- The ECU is located behind the passenger (rear passenger if 4 seat) seat. Remove the top panel behind the seats, then remove the fabric panel to expose the ECU. Remove the torx bolts and ECU connector
- Customer is responsible for shipping to AA, a shipping label is not included in the price
- Programming turnaround will vary, but is normally 1-2 days.
- Express ECU service for US main 48 states only. We'll send you a next day UPS label, and ship your ECU ONLY back via next day. All other pats will be shipped ground unless otherwise specified/selected during order checkout. Keep in mind we cannot guarantee same day programming or control UPS shipping times/delays. We will do everything possible to turn the ECU around as fast as possible.
- When the ECU arrives we'll read your stock file to determine if it's an Evap model or standard, and we'll keep a file folder for your stock/tune files. We'll then flash with the correct AA tune.
- If you ever need to go back to the OEM tune we charge $95 which includes shipping back to you (shipping back for lower 48 US only). Please contact us if you need to go back to your OEM tune.
- MAKE SURE you insure your ECU for $700. AA is not responsible for shipping delays or lost ECUs. While more expensive over Priority Mail or FedEx, UPS has been the most reliable carrier in our experience.
- Why AA tunes over others? We have been tuning UTV's with CVT clutches for a long time, longer than almost anyone in our field going back to the 800 RZR. Tuning a CVT vehicle properly is not an easy task as you have so many variables at one time. We spend the time to wheel dyno(with actual UTV tires) correctly per modification, and have advanced ECU calibration and clutching knowledge to do so. Every change in horsepower can result in us changing clutching several times. We also develop most of our supporting mods so we know everything works correctly, and build parts to fit the vehicles needs. Lastly and honestly the most important; we then back up our results with real world data logging on local trails and our facility on 110 acres. It's this combination that truly makes the difference and why AA normally has a faster vehicle with the same or less rated tune horsepower.
- If you have any other needs in these tunes, or any concerns; please e-mail!
- Stage 2 Clutch Kit includes: AA Recoil magnetic adjustable clutch weights, setup/installation sheet, primary spring, secondary spring, butter shift washer/shim for increased spring preload and less spring harmonics