SuperATV Can-Am Commander Axles - Rhino 2.0
- Free Shipping Over $100*
Super ATV Rhino 2.0 Axles For Can Am Commander
When it comes to your CanAm Commander, you need something that can handle intense off-roading. That's why SuperATV developed the Heavy Duty Rhino 2.0 Axles - so you can take on any terrain without worry of failure! Put simply: these axles let you go farther and harder with peace of mind backing each ride!
Better Materials, Better Performance
Step up your UTV game with the Rhino 2.0 Axle! This enhanced 2.0 axle gives you twice the strength of a stock axles, while four millimeters more in shaft size along with chromoly construction and proprietary heat treatment make it even tougher to withstand harsh conditions. Feel confident no matter how hard you push it—rhino 2.0 axles will hold up on all terrains for cool rides everywhere.
Tested with Top of the Line Technology
When you purchase Rhino 2.0 Axles, you can trust that they are the highest quality products available. We don't take any shortcuts when it comes to manufacturing and testing our 2.0 axles. Our state-of-the-art CAD technology puts every axle through a rigorous process of simulations and tests before we deem them fit for consumers. With Rhino 2.0 axles, we’ve invested millions to ensure that they are the best heavy-duty Maverick Trail axle on the market with unmatched durability and strength. Rhino 2.0 axles are designed and manufactured in-house at our facilities in Madison, Indiana so you know you can trust the quality and dependability that comes from SuperATV axle products. Buy Rhino 2.0 axles today and experience the power and performance of Rhino 2.0!
Backed by the best warranty in the industry
With SuperATV Rhino 2.0 axles, you can trust that you’re getting the best quality and dependability available. And to put your mind at ease even more, Rhino 2.0 axles come with an impressive 18-month warranty so you know SuperATV has got you covered if anything goes wrong.
Rhino 2.0 Axle Features
- Two times stronger than stock
- Made with 4340 chromoly steel
- Proprietary heat treatment for superior strength and longevity
- Operates at high CV angles
- A massive 4mm increase in shaft size
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- Industry-leading 18-month warranty
- Can-Am Commander 800 : 2011+
- Can-Am Commander 1000 : 2011+
- Can-Am Commander 800 Max : 2016+
- Can-Am Commander 1000 Max : 2014+
Front: 705401105, 705401653, 705401106, 705401654
- Rear Axles do not fit Commander 800/1000 models with a locking rear differential.
- Not compatible with Anti-Lock Brake Systems (ABS)