At Revolution Off-Road we want to give you the best prices around.
If someone has a lower price, contact us or send us a link and we guarantee to beat it.* Read More
The best prices, the best service. Guaranteed.
Trailing Arms That Have What It Takes
Your 72” Can-Am Maverick X3 isn’t just a UTV, it’s your ticket to an adrenaline high that’ll burn the hair off your knuckles. When you’re going that fast, you’ve got to have the parts that can handle it. SuperATV’s Rear Trailing Arms for the X3 have the mind-blowing strength to survive all your white-knuckle riding.
They’re made with 1/8” heavy-duty steel plating that makes them unstoppable. What kind of steel you ask? We’re not spilling the beans, but this ain’t your grandfather’s steel. It has a better strength-to-weight ratio than your run-of-the-mill steel, meaning it’s stronger but not heavier. We boost strength with a design that cradles the shock and sway bar link mounts in the center of the arm. Plus, we give you hex billet sway bar links that are stronger. Combine that with internal gussets, zinc-plated bushings, and hand-welded seams, and you’ve got trailing arms that know how to work.
And They Look Good, Too
You already know this by now, but these trailing arms look good. They’re definite head turners that nobody’s going to mistake for stock. They look as strong as they are and they’re finished with a UV-resistant powder coating to make sure they stay looking new for years.
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RC Turbo R : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RC Turbo RR : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RS Turbo R : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RS Turbo RR : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X MR Turbo R : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X MR Turbo RR : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X RS Turbo R : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X RS Turbo RR : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X MR Turbo RR : 2020+