Can-Am Outlander Heavy Duty Ball Joints SuperATV
- Free Shipping Over $100*
Which Ball Joint is Right for you?
Get unmatched strength for your Can-Am Outlander with Super Duty 300M Ball Joints from SuperATV. We also have Heavy-Duty 4340 steel stud ball joints for wild weekends of rough riding. With better materials, smarter design, choice of material, SuperATV's ball joints take your UTV to the next level.
Super Duty 300M Ball Joint
We got the strongest steel stud material we could get our hands on — hardened and black oxide coated 300M. Then we used it to make a stud that doesn’t narrow as much as stock. The result is a ball joint that’s 2.25x stronger than your OEM ball joint. If you want to work hard and play harder with ultimate strength, you need SuperATV’s super duty 300M ball joint.
Heavy-Duty 4340 Ball Joint
We spend countless hours engineering our ball joint studs. Our hardened 4340 stud is black oxide coated and wider at the base. What’s that mean for you? Test after test shows that this ball joint is nearly 2x stronger than stock. Our 4340 ball joint will stand up to abuse ride after ride.
The SuperATV Difference
You'll get not only strength but also convenience. Each ball joint comes with a greasable zerk, for easy access and maintenance. At SuperATV, we understand the importance of strength but also longevity. With an adjustable steel on steel design, you're in the driver's seat for miles of reliability.
- Can Am Outlander 500 : 2015+
- Can Am Outlander 570 : 2016+
- Can Am Outlander 650 : 2015+
- Can Am Outlander 800 : 2015+
- Can Am Outlander 6x6 1000 : 2015+
- Can Am Outlander 6x6 650 : 2015+
- Can Am Outlander 1000 : 2015+
- Can Am Outlander L 450 : 2015+
- Can Am Outlander L 500 : 2015+
- Can Am Outlander L Max 450 : 2015+
- Can Am Outlander L Max 500 : 2015+
- Can Am Outlander Max 1000 : 2015+
- Can Am Outlander Max 500 : 2015+
- Can Am Outlander Max 570 : 2016+
- Can Am Outlander Max 650 : 2015+
- Can Am Outlander Max 800 : 2015+
Need Help Choosing the Right Ball Joint?
For the hardcore rider.
SuperATV’s strongest ball joint on the market is 2.25x stronger than stock.
Can withstand 29,000 lbs of force.
For the weekend warrior.
Our Heavy-Duty Ball Joint is 2x stronger than stock.
Can withstand 24,000 lbs of force.