At Revolution Off-Road we want to give you the best prices around.
If someone has a lower price, contact us or send us a link and we guarantee to beat it.* Read More
The best prices, the best service. Guaranteed.
Shock Therapy Limit Straps | Can-Am X3 RC 64" 2 Seater
Adjustable front limit strap kit for the FRONT
Fits: All Can-Am X3 Vehicles with Fox QS3 Shocks (3 position adjustor) or Fox podium RC2 (Fully Adjustable) 64"
Our revolutionary Shock Therapy Limit Straps halt the notorious front end CLUNK found in the X3 RC 64' 2 Seater. With aftermarket wheels and tires, this audible clunk caused by the extension of the shocks can be increasingly worrisome. While the internal stops on the shocks are designed to suit the factory weight, they are unable to adapt to any modifications; thus, the clamor has become the expected norm. Now, with our Limit Strap Kit, that unwelcome noise can be stopped in an instant. With a long history of successful use in off-road racing, limit straps are a necessary commodity.
Some of the benefits with our limit strap kits are:
- PATENTED, billet aluminum, laser engraved, upper strap mounts
- Adjustable, tight clearance clevis system allowing you to adjust the strap length perfectly
- Quad layered straps for the best strength and longevity
- PATENTED, tether system that locates the strap next to the shock at full compression
- Accurate sized holes in the strap ends to match the metric hardware in your car
- Stainless steel spacers that don't rust or flex like aluminum spacers can
- Grade 8 hardware with pinch nuts
- Mounting system with the least leverage on the strap
- Less strap stretch and longer strap life
- Added life for your CVs and Axles and STOPS ALL EXTENSION CLUNKING!
The best fix for your front end noise is here. Limit straps are standard issue for racers and now they should be for YOU too!
We do not offer a kit for the rear shocks yet. The reason is the rear shocks are larger in diameter and have no extension clunk issues. If you would like a set for the rear anyway we will be offering them soon. We just want you to know that they are not really needed.
Limit straps are a wearing item just like brake pads. They have a lifespan and will need to be replaced once they are worn out. Although they may last longer than your UTV, they are not guaranteed for life.