The cyclone clutch cover will help keep your clutches and belt cool. Structurally integrated into the cover, the fans keep the airflow coming when you need it the most. The results are outstanding! We went from smoking hot to being able to hold the clutches for an extended amount of time.
While testing we saw a 40 –50 Degree Fahrenheit decrease.
- Maximizes cooling
- Fan blades were designed into the billet cover to effectively move air while decreasing weight and increasing strength
- Decreases belt temp prolonging belt life
- Constant cooling directed on the primary clutch
- 40-50 Degree decrease in temps
- 6061 Billet Aluminum
- FAQ - Does the clutch need to be rebalanced? Answer - We have been testing the Cyclone on the P85 clutches without rebalancing and have seen no premature wear on clutch or engine. The Imbalance is so minimal compared to the imbalance of the engine the combined result has been nil.