DynoJet Grip N Rip Kit | Polaris RZR XP Turbo 2016
- Free Shipping Over $100*
DynoJet Grip N Rip Kit With Drive Belt & Clutch Kit
Fits: 2016 Polaris XP Turbo
Part Type: Clutch Kit & Drive Belt
Part Brand: DynoJet
Built with cutting-edge technology and meticulous engineering, Dynojet's Power Series Belts are designed to optimize your machine's CVT system, promising smooth operation and superior power transmission. Offering unmatched durability, these belts are backed by an industry-exclusive lifetime warranty, underscoring our confidence in their quality. The adjustable clutch kit also enhances your vehicle's versatility on the trails. Treat your UTV to the best performance upgrade – choose Dynojet today!
Manufactured right here in the USA, our Power Series Belts are synonymous with unwavering grip and peak power transfer. Using high-quality compounds, we've designed our belts to outlive and outperform standard factory belts. At Dynojet, we specialize in creating and measuring power. Ensuring that power is effectively transferred to the ground remains our top priority. Consequently, our belts ensure that no power stays untapped in the CVT compartment.
Our Clutch Kits, designed from scratch, contain fully adjustable arms with magnetic weights, precision-balanced springs, and a redesigned helix (where applicable). When coupled with a Power Vision performance tune, these clutch kits ensure smooth engagement and timely power delivery when you need it. Each kit is tested on our in-house Dynojet Dyno and field-tested to guarantee maximum performance across all riding conditions.
• Heavy-duty belt engineered for high powered UTV/ATV applications
• Rigorously tested to withstand harsh environments
• Superior quality belt backed by an industry exclusive LIFETIME WARRANTY
• Advanced polymer construction that resists shock loads • Structurally optimized for maximum clutch sheave grip
• Engineered to extract the maximum output from Dynojet Power Vision 3 performance tunes
• Easily adjustable clutch kits for Sand, Mud, Rock, and Trail applications
• Increased top speed over stock
• More efficient power transmission to the wheels
• Lower clutch temperatures for increased belt life
• Proudly made in the USA