DynoJet Power Commander 6 | 2016-2021 Polaris RZR XP Turbo
- Free Shipping Over $100*
Power Commander 6 for 2016-2021 Polaris RZR XP Turbo
Tried, true and tested the Power Commander continues to evolve with the Power Commander 6. Developed to simplify the user experience, PC6 makes choosing and tuning a map easier for the end user. All the same benefits you have relied on for over 20 years remain to keep you at the front of the pack
The Power Commander 6 fuel injection tuning device allows you to optimize your fuel and timing curve (where applicable) giving you the confidence to roam freely. With fine tune adjustability and multiple inputs, the Power Commander 6 will keep your vehicle running at its full potential letting you concentrate on the journey ahead.
Featuring a plug-and-play setup, Power Commander 6 can be installed discreetly underneath your seat, cowl, dash or other location ensuring your ride looks as good as it runs. Removing the device reverts your vehicle completely back to stock. With the ability to store and switch between two maps on-the-fly (via the map switch accessory) and connect to various Power Commander accessories such as the Autotune, Quickshifter or POD-300, the Power Commander 6 gives you features and functions that provide you with the ultimate ride.
All PC6 models have an end-user adjustment of +/-15 in the FUEL table and +/- 8 in the timing table (if applicable). This adjustment is on top of the values that are in the BASE map loaded to the device. This BASE map can be any of the available maps from the Dynojet website, or those you may have received from a third party. If you should need more adjustment, please contact your local Authorized Dynojet Dealer
- Compact design for discrete placement & easy uninstallation to revert to stock settings
- Easily change & upgrade tunes as you upgrade parts
- Comes with Power Core software that connects dyno runs with our EFI Tuning Devices to unlock your ride’s potential
- Pair with other Power Commander accessories like the Autotune, Quickshifter or POD-300
- Analog input allows you to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature
- Easily connects to your computer via USB
- Each cylinder can be mapped individually and for each gear, giving riders more granular control
- One year warranty
- Proudly made in the USA