At Revolution Off-Road we want to give you the best prices around.
If someone has a lower price, contact us or send us a link and we guarantee to beat it.* Read More
The best prices, the best service. Guaranteed.
Setting the bar high, Rhino Brand Axles are made from heavy-duty 4340 chromoly steel, one of the industry's strongest materials. They have to be strong to meet the demands of your Honda Pioneer 1000—the ultimate machine for both work and play. With an excellent strength-to-weight ratio, Rhino Brand Axles are Built for Battle! These axles can take the beating your Pioneer 1000 is sure to give them. These axles exceed expectations and deliver performance that you need on your Honda Pioneer 1000. Each CV and Shaft is maximized for ultimate strength. Rhino Brand Axles spare no details and are packed with a synthetic grease to keep your CVs running cool each time you ride. Each axle is precision engineered to provide the ultimate balance of strength and longevity. Whether you're running monster tires, blazing high horsepower, or tackling gnarly terrain, Rhino Brand Axles are built to withstand the harshest of conditions.
- Honda Pioneer 1000 : 2016+
- Honda Pioneer 1000-5 : 2016+
Front : 44250-HL4-F01
Rear : 42250-HL4-F01, 42350-HL4-F01
- Does NOT Fit Pioneer 1000 Limited Edition Models 2017+
- Not compatible with Anti-Lock Brake Systems (ABS)
- Maximized CV and shaft size for ultimate strength
- High articulation angles
- Industry leading 4340 Chromoly for unmatched longevity
- Precision engineered cage and housing for reduced friction and a smooth range of motion
- Synthetic grease to keep CVs cool each time you ride
- 1-year warranty