Why We Make It
The Kawasaki Mule Pro is pure, hulking muscle that can snap a ball joint as easily as you can snap a toothpick. That’s why SuperATV’s Heavy-Duty ball joints are more than twice as strong as stock. When you’re tearing through the trail and throwing that weight around, trust SuperATV’s Heavy-Duty ball joints to keep your suspension together.
Industry Leading Strength
We know how to make them so strong because we’ve invested millions into our R&D lab. After countless hours of tweaking and testing, we found the right features to make it stronger. We use 4340 chromoly steel hardened with our proprietary heat treatment process. Our studs don’t neck down as much as stock and they're zinc plated for durability.
It’s OK if you don’t care about that stuff, but you should care about this -- our heavy-duty ball joints will stand up to the hardest whoops, nastiest hills, biggest jumps, and biggest pileups you can hit them with.
Greaseable - Serviceable
Our heavy duty ball joints come perfectly greased and adjusted right out of the box, but we know how important it is to keep every part on your machine in top condition—including ball joints. Our ball joints come with a convenient grease fitting installed so you can always keep your grease fresh and clean. It also comes with an adjustable steel sleeve that lets you tweak stud stiffness or disassemble for a deep clean. Keep your ball joints in mint condition and they’ll last thousands of miles. Save money and keep your big 4-seater Teryx happy by buying SuperATV’s Heavy Duty Ball Joints.
- Kawasaki Mule Pro-DX : 2016+
- Kawasaki Mule Pro-DXT : 2016+
- Kawasaki Mule Pro-FXT : 2015+
- Kawasaki Mule Pro-FX : 2016+
- Kawasaki Mule Pro-FXR : 2018+
- Made of 4340 chromoly steel
- Unique heat treatment blend greatly extends ball joint life
- Double the strength of stock
- Stud is thicker than stock at the base
- Grease zerk included
- Preadjusted insert gives you the option to control stud tightness and service ball joint