At Revolution Off-Road we want to give you the best prices around.
If someone has a lower price, contact us or send us a link and we guarantee to beat it.* Read More
The best prices, the best service. Guaranteed.
Upgrade your pinion bearing retainer and never worry about busting your transmission again! The OE pinion bearing retainer is notorious for going bad and is one of the weakest components in the Polaris transmission. When it fails, the pinion gear can come away from the snorkel gear and cause serious damage that results in serious money. SuperATV's cover is 30% thicker and made of an industry leading material found in automotive frames. Purchase the cover in conjunction with our super-duty front output shaft and take your confidence to the next level with a stronger transmission.
- 30% thicker
- Made of industry leading material
- Frequently purchased with super-duty front output shaft
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2017+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew : 2017+
- Polaris Ranger 1000 : 2020+
- Polaris Ranger 1000 Crew : 2020+
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 : 2013+
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 Crew : 2014+
- Polaris Ranger XP 570 (PRO-FIT Cab) : 2015-2016
- Polaris Ranger XP 570 Crew (PRO-FIT Cab) : 2015-2016
- Polaris Ranger 570 : 2016+
- Polaris Ranger 570 Crew : 2016+
- Polaris Ranger ETX : 2015-2016
- Polaris Ranger HST : 2015-2017
- Polaris Ranger 500 : 2017+
- Polaris Ranger 570 Midsize : 2014+
- Polaris Ranger 570 Crew Midsize : 2014+
- Polaris Ranger 1000 Diesel : 2015-2018