At Revolution Off-Road we want to give you the best prices around.
If someone has a lower price, contact us or send us a link and we guarantee to beat it.* Read More
The best prices, the best service. Guaranteed.
A Winch Mount That Won't Quit
Whether you’re stuck on the trail, buried in mud, or trapped in a snow bank, there’s bound to come a time when you find yourself struggling to free your machine. This is why it’s always a good idea to have a Black Ops Winch on hand, and for that you need a stable and reliable mount. Get SuperATV’s Winch Mounting Plate for your Polaris Ranger XP 900 to ensure that you never again find yourself stuck with no escape route.
Powder-Coated Steel Construction
Lots of research, design, and testing went into delivering a winch mount that can keep up with your crazy off-road lifestyle. The result? A 3/16”-thick, heavy-duty steel mounting plate that’s laser cut and CNC brake press bent. As if that weren’t enough, we also powder coat it to ensure a lifetime of durability and performance. Thanks to the enclosed hardware and easy, bolt-on installation, you’ll be putting your winch mount to the test before you know it.
NOTE: The winch mount has dual mounting bolt patterns for the majority of aftermarket 3500–5000 lb. winches. This includes Warn, Superwinch, and OEM winches.
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 : 2013+
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 Crew : 2013+
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 Diesel : 2012+
- Made with 3/16” heavy-duty steel plating
- Laser cut and CNC brake press bent steel construction
- UV-resistant powder coating prevents corrosion
- Designed to work with SuperATV’s Black Ops Winches
- Installs quickly and easily
- Compatible with many OEM and aftermarket winches
- 3” x 6 5/8” (76mm x 169mm)
- 3” x 4 7/8” (76mm x 124mm)
- 5.98” (152mm)
- 4.29” (109mm)