At Revolution Off-Road we want to give you the best prices around.
If someone has a lower price, contact us or send us a link and we guarantee to beat it.* Read More
The best prices, the best service. Guaranteed.
Strength You Can Count On
Let’s face it—there’s going to come a time when you find your machine wedged somewhere it’s not supposed to be. When that happens, you want to be prepared with a reliable winch. And since your winch is only as reliable as your winch mount, we’re bringing you the SuperATV Winch Mounting Plate for your Polaris Ranger XP. It’s made specifically for our Black Ops Winches and is strong enough to withstand the weight of your entire machine, so you’ll never have to worry about it failing when you need it the most.
Powder-Coated Steel Construction
All SuperATV winch mounting plates are manufactured out of heavy-duty steel and then powder coated for a durable, long-lasting finish. They’re laser cut and CNC brake press bent to give you a winch mount that just won’t quit. We include all necessary hardware, making this bolt-on installation the easiest project you’ll ever do.
NOTE: The winch mount has dual mounting bolt patterns for the majority of aftermarket 3500–5000 lb. winches. This includes Warn, Superwinch, and OEM winches.
- Polaris Ranger XP 500 : 2009-2010
- Polaris Ranger XP 800 : 2009-2014
- Polaris Ranger XP 800 Crew : 2010-2014
- Made with 3/16” heavy-duty steel plating
- Laser cut and CNC brake press bent steel construction
- UV-resistant powder coating prevents corrosion
- Designed to work with SuperATV’s Black Ops Winches
- Installs quickly and easily
- Compatible with many OEM and aftermarket winches
- 3” x 6 5/8” (76mm x 169mm)
- 3” x 4 7/8” (76mm x 124mm)
- 5.98” (152mm)
- 4.29” (109mm)