Stock radius rods are light duty and frequently fail during aggressive driving. When they fail they usually cause massive damage: destroyed shocks, bent trailing arms, and damaged frame tabs. Our rod kit solves this problem with huge 1.25" billet rods, and 5/8" chromoly heim joints. This setup is bulletproof. Available in raw or powdercoat finish.
Our rods are machined right here in the USA from solid 6061 CNC Billet aluminum and fitted with 5/8 inch steel heim joints. The rods are 1.25" diameter for extreme duty and they are as stout as it gets. We have done extensive testing on these rods, racing BITD, WORCS and the Mint 400, and have not had a single failure. They are designed for racing, extreme jumping, high speed whoops and all other abusive driving styles that you can dish out. If you want a bulletproof setup in the rear of your RZR, you need these rods!
- Solid 6061 Billet Aluminum Upper and Lower Radius Rods (4 total)
- (8) 5/8" Heim Joints & jam nuts - Heat treated 4130 Chromoly
- (16) High Misalignment Spacers
- CNC Engraved Logo
- Available in raw finish or powdercoat
- 2 Year Warranty (normal wear and tear to heims is not covered under warranty)
- Simple install with no modifications needed
- Made with pride in the USA!
- There is a difference between years, so make sure you specify year from drop down before ordering!
- These rods will not fit Turbo S models
- All 4 heim joints are right hand thread which makes it impossible for rod to completely unscrew itself from the machine if the lock nuts were to come loose
- RZR PRO XP (2020+)
- RZR PRO XP4 (2020+)
Why do I need these rods?
50 Caliber Racing's Heavy Duty Radius Rods were designed to address one of the biggest flaws in the Polaris rear suspension design. The stock rods are extremely weak and will fail for many of you Polaris customers out there. They just don't hold up to aggressive driving. When they fail they usually destroy your shock, bend the trailing arm, bend frame tabs, and wallow out the holes on your frame.