Why Rhino 2.0
Let the Rhino Revolution redefine your Polaris Sportsman. Rhino 2.0 Axles are bigger, stronger, and built by expert riders that know the value of an axle that doesn’t quit. SuperATV’s Rhino 2.0 Axles combine maximized shafts and CVs with heavy-duty 4340 steel that’s heat treated for superior strength and longevity. The result is a heavy-duty axle that can handle 40°+ axle angles without binding or overheating and can handle massive torque without breaking. Let your Sportsman be the work horse and the trail monster it’s built to be with Rhino 2.0 Axles.
Rhino 2.0: Factory Engineered and Tested
You know when you buy a Rhino 2.0 axle, you are buying directly from the designers, engineers and manufacturers that built it. It’s a one-of-a-kind SuperATV axle through-and-through, not some off the shelf axle we slapped a sticker on. We built if from the ground up to be the best.
The Rhino 2.0 Formula
In order for us to make the best axle we could, we invested millions into our cutting-edge R&D lab. We spent countless hours perfecting materials, design, and heat treatment to make an axle that’s 100% stronger than stock.
We chose 4340 chromoly steel because it was strong enough to make a better axle and joints. That informed the design where we made a larger shaft and CV, and we maximized the spider and cage so that they’re bigger, stronger, and more flexible—they handle 40°+ angles without breaking a sweat. Finally, we hardened the shaft and CVs from end to end with our proprietary heat-treating method. We did everything we could to ensure that you couldn’t break this axle.
The Rhino 2.0 Difference and 18-Month Warranty
Tests show that Rhino 2.0 stands up to any high-end super duty axle despite being a fraction of the price. With comparable strength ratings as super-duty axles that cost $550-$900, Rhino 2.0 delivers strength and longevity that is the overall best bang for your buck. SuperATV is so confident in the performance of this product that we are revolutionizing the heavy-duty axle warranty. Forget about a 12-month warranty, all Rhino 2.0 axles come with our 18-month warranty! And as always, each axle ships free of charge.
- Polaris Farmhand HD 2x4 : 2017
- Polaris Sportsman 570 Forest : 2015
- Polaris Sportsman 570 6x6 : 2017 (Mid & Rear Axle)
- Polaris Hawkeye 325 2x4 : 2015
- Polaris Sportsman 450 : 2016-2017
- Polaris Sportsman 570 : 2015-2017
- Polaris Sportsman 570 X2 : 2015-2017
- Polaris Sportsman 570 SP : 2015-2017
- Polaris Sportsman 570 Touring : 2015-2017
- Polaris Sportsman ETX : 2015
NOTE: Not compatible with Anti-Lock Brake Systems (ABS)
- Utilizes the Rhino 2.0 Formula
- Size: Massive 4mm increase in size!
- Heat Treatment
- Constructed of 4340 chromoly steel and finished with a proprietary heat treatment
- Industry leading 18-month warranty
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- CAD drawn for expert precision