At Revolution Off-Road we want to give you the best prices around.
If someone has a lower price, contact us or send us a link and we guarantee to beat it.* Read More
The best prices, the best service. Guaranteed.
High-performance, extended-life Gates G-Force RedLine CVT Belt for Polaris RZR Pro XP, XPT and Turbo-S. This also fits our Ripp-Tied clutches*!
At BoonDocker, we're all about performance. We personally run these belts on our own cars for several reasons:
- Maintain RPM's: Many non-OEM belts are made of a stiffer compound for extended life. This results in less clutch grip and less power to the ground. This simply isn't the case with the RedLine belt!
- Dyno-Proven Results: Maintains horsepower/torque to the ground as good or better than other belts on the market (even the OEM)
- Longer Belt Life: Even on our high-horsepower cars, we see significant improvements in belt life. We also observe lower belt temperatures.
*fits Ripp Tied clutches manufactured after 2018, see below
Gates G-Force RedLine CVT Belts are the first of a new generation of Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) belts. Gates’ innovative design results in better acceleration, higher top speeds, less speed ratio and energy loss in extreme off-road environments.
- Improved durability, crack- and wear-resistant means a longer-lasting, higher-performance power transmission belt for the most demanding applications
- Greater heat resistance and recovery, even under severe duty cycles
- Optimized, patented Ethylene Elastomeric (EE) compound maximizes axial stiffness enabling belts to run at higher continuous torques or loads
- Tested under extreme conditions in controlled environments as well as on race vehicles
Gates G-Force Redline Specs
The newest G-Force CVT belt developed from the most advanced materials. Extensively lab and field tested, Gates G-Force RedLine CVT belts are engineered to handle the wildest rides required for the dunes, deserts, mountains, and race-day.
- Built to withstand extreme friction, severe compressive force, and excessive heat created from high acceleration, frequent backshifting, and heavy loads.
- Delivers 75% greater dynamic axial stiffness on average, up to 50% lower speed losses and better recovery from temperatures up to 338°F (170°C) without power loss.
- Best within extreme off-road environments: better acceleration, higher top speed, less speed ratio & energy loss
- Greater heat resistance & recovery – even under severe duty cycles
- Extremely fatigue resistant
- Improved durability, crack & wear-resistance
DIRECT REPLACEMENT OEM PART NUMBERS
- 50R4289 Belt
- 3211202 Polaris Belt
FITS (Polaris RZR XPT/Turbo-S, 925cc engine)
- RZR 2021 XP-Turbo & Turbo-S (925cc)
- RZR 2020 XP-Turbo & Turbo-S (925cc)
- RZR 2019 XP-Turbo & Turbo-S (925cc)
- RZR 2018 XP-Turbo & Turbo-S (925cc)c
- RZR 2017 XP-Turbo & Turbo-S (925cc)
FITS (Polaris RZR Pro XP, 925cc engine)
- RZR 2021 Pro XP (925cc)
- RZR 2020 Pro XP (925cc)
FITS (Polaris RZR XP1000 with Ripp Tied Clutches)
- Fits ALL Ripp Tied clutches manufactured after 2018 (using Polaris Belt P/N: 3211202)
- If you want us to re-shim your Ripp Tied clutches to accept this belt, give us a ring, we're happy to help!