Rockford Fosgate Stage 3 Stereo | CanAm X3
- Free Shipping Over $100*
Rockford Fosgate Stage 3 Plug & Play Stereo Kit For CanAm X3
The Gen-3 Stage 3 kit seems to be a robust audio solution for your Maverick X3, offering a balanced blend of style, performance, and durability. This system seems to be designed for users who want a complete, high-quality audio experience, including powerful bass.
Let's break down the components in this kit:
PMX-2 Digital Media Receiver: An advanced media receiver that serves as the control center for your audio system. It provides various connectivity options.
Upper Dash Kit: A custom kit for mounting the PMX-2 digital media receiver on your vehicle's dashboard.
Front Speaker Panels: Specifically designed enclosures that hold the front speakers and direct sound towards the passengers.
M1 6.5” Color Optix™ Speakers: These are high-performance speakers with integrated LED lights. With the Color Optix™ controller, you can adjust the color of these lights.
800-watt Element Ready™ Amplifier: This amplifier is designed to withstand harsh outdoor conditions and significantly boost your audio system's power.
Under-Seat Front Subwoofer Enclosure: A specially designed enclosure that fits under the seat, housing the subwoofer while saving space and providing optimal sound.
M1 10” Element Ready™ Subwoofer: A subwoofer that delivers powerful and deep bass, it's also built to resist the elements.
8-Gauge Wiring Harness: High-quality wires that ensure a safe and efficient connection between all components of the audio system.
Color Optix™ Controller: A device that allows you to adjust the color of the LED lights in the speakers and rear moto-cans, adding an extra layer of customization to your audio system.
The fact that the amplifier employs a Rockford Fosgate preset for easy setup is a major benefit, as it eliminates the need for complex tuning. Also, like the previous stages, this kit is designed for minimal drilling and features a plug-and-play design for an easy installation process.
- Color Optix™ enabled
- Complete Element Ready™ audio system
- Direct connect wiring harnesses for Can-Am X3 models
- Enclosures for speakers and/or subwoofer integrate with no loss of passenger space
- Easy setup of audio system: amplifier preset for maximum performance without tuning
- PMX-2: Punch Marine Compact AM/FM/WB Digital Media Receiver 2.7" Display
- X317-DK: Dash Kit for PMX-1, PMX-2 or PMX-3 on Select Can-Am® Maverick X3 Models
- X317-FSE: 6.5" Front Color Optix™ Speaker Panels with Smart-Lok for Select Can-Am® Maverick X3 Models
- M1-65B: M1 6.5” Color Optix™ Marine 2-Way Speakers - Black
- M5-800X4: 800 Watt 4-Channel Element Ready™ Amplifier
- X317-M1FWE: M1 10" Element Ready™ Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure for Select Can-Am® Maverick X3 Models (No RGB LEDs / Color Optix)
- X317-K8: 8 AWG Amp Installation Kit for Select Can-Am® Maverick X3 Models
- PMX-RGB: Color Optix™ Light Controller with Optional App Interface
- Includes passive antenna
Download RF Connect™ to control the PMX-RGB
|Maverick X3 Turbo||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Maverick X3 Turbo R||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Maverick X3 DS Turbo||—||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Maverick X3 DS Turbo R||—||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Maverick X3 X DS Turbo||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Maverick X3 X DS Turbo RR||—||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Maverick X3 RS Turbo R||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Maverick X3 X RS Turbo||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Maverick X3 X RS Turbo RR||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Maverick X3 X MR Turbo||—||✔ 2||✔ 2||✔ 2||✔ 2|
|Maverick X3 X MR Turbo RR||—||✔ 2||✔ 2||✔ 2||✔ 2|
|Maverick X3 X RC Turbo||—||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Maverick X3 X RC Turbo RR||—||✔ 1||✔ 1||✔ 1||✔ 1|
|Maverick X3 MAX Turbo||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Maverick X3 MAX Turbo R||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Maverick X3 MAX DS Turbo||—||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Maverick X3 MAX DS Turbo R||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Maverick X3 MAX X DS Turbo RR||—||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Maverick X3 MAX RS Turbo R||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Maverick X3 MAX X RS Turbo RR||—||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Maverick X3 MAX X MR Turbo RR||—||✔ 2||✔ 2||✔ 2||✔ 2|
1 Front Speakers require removal and reinstallation of Intrusion Bar. Please allow for extra installation time.
2 Snorkel obstruction prevents rear speakers from being mounted inside roll-cage. If mounting outside roll-cage, use caution as these can be damaged by tree branches and pedestrians.