At Revolution Off-Road we want to give you the best prices around.
If someone has a lower price, contact us or send us a link and we guarantee to beat it.* Read More
The best prices, the best service. Guaranteed.
Rockford Fosgate Stage 5 Plug & Play Stereo Kit For Polaris XP1000. XP Turbo, Turbo S
The Gen-3 Stage 5 kit from Rockford Fosgate is a surefire way to become the envy of friends and family, offering unparalleled audio performance on dunes and trails. Here are the highlights:
Premium Audio Setup: Select RZR models allow you to add front and rear Color Optix™ speakers and an extra subwoofer for an immersive audio experience. The kit includes a SiriusXM Ready® PMX-3 digital media receiver with camera video input and an upper/lower dash kit that fits any RZR model.
Comprehensive Kit Components: Along with front speaker enclosures fitted with M2 6.5" Color Optix™ speakers, the kit comes with a 1,500-watt Element Ready™ amplifier, a front subwoofer enclosure hosting an M2 10" Color Optix™ subwoofer, and a 4-gauge wiring harness. Additionally, it includes M2 6.5" Color Optix™ moto-cans with the necessary hardware, all complemented by the exclusive Color Optix controller.
Efficient Installation: With all necessary mounting and installation hardware included, setup is straightforward and requires only common tools. Be sure to consult our COMPATIBILITY checklist before making a purchase to ensure the kit fits your vehicle.
Color Optix™ Enabled: With the Color Optix™ controller, you can adjust the colors of your speakers and rear moto-cans, adding a personal touch to your audio system.
Element Ready™ Solution: The audio system is a 100% Element Ready™ solution, allowing you to take your off-road vehicle into any environment without worrying about the integrity of your audio setup.
Easy Setup: The Rockford Fosgate preset in the amplifier facilitates easy setup, enabling maximum performance without any need for tuning.
Plug and Play Design: The system features a plug and play design that doesn't require cutting or drilling into your vehicle, preserving its integrity. Step-by-step installation videos are also available for an easy setup process.
The Gen-3 Stage 5 kit is your ticket to stand out among the crowd, offering superior audio performance along with an aesthetically pleasing and customizable setup.
Download RF Connect™ to control the PMX-RGB:
- Color Optix™ enabled
- Complete Element Ready™ audio system
- Easy setup of audio system: amplifier preset for maximum performance without tuning
- No drilling or cutting required
- Plug-n-Play wiring harnesses for RZR models
- Radio kit replaces factory lower (2014+) or factory upper (2019+) pocket
- Enclosures for speakers and/or subwoofer integrate with no loss of passenger space
- PMX-3: Punch Marine Compact AM/FM/WB Digital Media Receiver 2.7" Display - Backup Cam & SiriusXM® Ready
- RZR14-DK: Upper/Lower Dash Kit for PMX-1, PMX-2, PMX-3, PMX-8 or PMX-8DH on select Polaris® RZR® Models
- RZR14-FSE: Direct Fit Front Color Optix™ 6.5" Loaded Speaker Enclosures for select Polaris® RZR® Models
- M2-65B: M2 6.5” Color Optix™ Marine 2-Way Speakers - Black
- M5-1500X5: 1500 Watt 5-Channel Element Ready™ Amplifier
- RZR14-FWE: Direct Fit Front Color Optix™ 10" Ported Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure for select Polaris® RZR® Models
- M2D4-10IB: M2 10" DVC 4Ω Color Optix™ Subwoofer - Black
- RZR14-K4: 4 AWG Amp Installation Kit for select Polaris® RZR® Models
- M2WL-65MB: M2 6.5" Element Ready™ Color Optix™ Moto Can Speaker - Black
- MX-RSW16: Rear Color Optix™ Speaker Add-On Harness for Select UTV Models
- PMX-RGB: Color Optix™ Light Controller with Optional App Interface
- Includes passive antenna
1 2014-2018 models compatible only with lower pocket assembly supplied with dash kit. Uses larger amp bracket supplied with amp mounting kit.
2 Kits featuring subwoofer not compatible with Polaris® heater option (located where sub enclosure should fit)
3 The 2 seat Turbo S shipped in early 2018, the 4 seat Turbo S shipped in October 2018, however both are considered 2019 models and are compatible.
4 The RZR PRO XP shipped in 2020 featuring a different chassis and body panels, therefore it is not compatible.
XP Turbo 2016-2021
Turbo S 2018-2021