Hex Radius Arms Made from Solid Billet Aluminum
The RZP PRO XP is all about premium performance. With loads of horsepower, 17+ inches of suspension travel, and a dedicated “oh s**t” button to stiffen suspension, this thing is clearly designed to get up to trouble. If you really want to go hard and look good while you’re doing it, you need SuperATV’s Billet Aluminum Hex Radius Arms.
We made these radius arms as strong as we could with a 1.5” diameter and 7075 aluminum alloy construction compared to OEM’s 1” lower arms. The hex bar design gives them added strength and makes them easily adjustable while installed on your UTV. All that strength is backed by looks that are sure to stun everybody who sees them. Whether you’re replacing your busted OEM set or upgrading to a set that lets you ride hard, all you have to do now is hit the gas.
Heavy-Duty Heims and Helical Inserts
The strength doesn’t stop with billet aluminum. We use massive 3/4” heim joints with steel helical inserts to give you solid anchor points that won’t strip or pull out. It’s how we ensure stronger, longer-lasting performance from tip to tip. If you want to ride your PRO XP with the pedal down, you need SuperATV’s Billet Aluminum Radius Arms.
- Polaris RZR PRO XP : 2020+
- Polaris RZR PRO XP 4 : 2020+
- Made of 1.5" 7075 solid aluminum bar compared to 1" lower OEM arms
- Utilizes helical inserts for unbreakable threads
- Fully adjustable 3/4" x 16 heim joints with bushing included
- Hexagonal design for strength and style
- Hex design lets you adjust camber and toe while installed