At Revolution Off-Road we want to give you the best prices around.
If someone has a lower price, contact us or send us a link and we guarantee to beat it.* Read More
The best prices, the best service. Guaranteed.
Trinity Racing Polaris RZR Clutch Puller
With Trinity Racing's Polaris RZR Clutch Puller, you won't have to worry about your clutch system again. This product is designed for specific fitment of select models of the Polaris RZR and Ranger series from 2011-2020, replacing OEM part # 2872085.
Manufactured in the USA using high-grade cold-rolled alloy steel through a series of unique processes, this puller has higher tensile and yield strength than any existing OEM pullers and is far superior to its competitors. It's oil quenched and tempered with a Rockwell hardness between 50-55, as well as zinc plated to prevent rusting or thread deterioration.
Plus, every puller comes packaged with complete application data so that you can get started without delay. Get your hands on the Trinity Racing Polaris RZR Clutch Puller today and enjoy a reliable clutch system!
- 2011-2018 RZR 900 / 1000
- 2017 Ranger XP 1000
- 2013-2018 Ranger 900
- 2016-2020 RZR Turbo
- Replaces OEM# 2872085
- All Trinity Racing pullers start out with annealed, cold-rolled alloy steel. Due to several unique processes, Trinity Racing pullers are superior to any other puller on the market.
- Oil Quenched
- Rockwell hardness is between 50-55
- Zinc plated to prevent rust and thread deterioration
- Machined to exact specifications in the U.S.A.
This results in:
- 31% higher tensile strength
- 19% higher yield strength
- Stronger than any existing OEM pullers