†For PRO XP models without a telescoping steering wheel, during checkout leave a "Message to seller" asking for the "PRO XP switch bracket."
- Replace the Polaris stock headlights with the Ryco Moto headlights for a white running accent light, like the stock headlights, that then flash amber when the turn signal is activated, unlike the stock headlights
- Steering column mounted combination turn signal and horn switch, with four-way flasher activator
- Ties into the vehicle taillights as rear turn signals for a clean, factory appearance
- Brake lights strobe in the first second when activated, and then stay on solid*
- Uses the turn signal indicator on the instrument cluster**
* The brake strobe feature can be disabled per preference.
**Polaris did NOT include factory turn signal indicators on some models. Ryco Motorsports makes a DASH MOUNTED INDICATOR HARNESS that uses two 9/32” LEDs. If you want this part, include a note on your order, or this part can be requested at a later date, and it will be provided at no charge.
- 105dB horn
- Electronic flasher relay
- License plate mounting hardware and LED plate light
- Complete wire harnesses with factory-type connectors installed
- All necessary hardware, cable ties, and connectors
- Illustrated installation instructions
Follow the detailed instructions for a high quality, professional-looking installation in typically a few hours.