Sedona Split 6 Beadlock UTV Wheel
- Free Shipping Over $100*
Sedona Split 6 Beadlock UTV Wheel In Black / Machined Finish Or Black / Bronze Finish
Ladies and Gentlemen, start your engines! Welcome the newest star of the show, the Split 6 from Sedona - the real deal when it comes to beadlock wheels. This wheel doesn't just walk the talk, it speeds down the track! From adrenaline-fueled racing to leisurely cruising, the Sedona Split Six Beadlock is your reliable buddy, keeping your tires Locked-N-Loaded, no matter what the trail throws at you.
Get ready to be wowed by its fantastic 6-spoke mesh design and the sturdy stepped beadlock ring. Constructed from solid A356 aluminum and a 6061 beadlock ring, this wheel doesn't do weak. And with the included USA made Grade 8 zinc beadlock hardware, rated at a torque spec of 17ft.lbs, this wheel is locked and ready to roll.
Crafted to be one of the strongest wheels around, the Split 6 comes in both Satin Black/Machined and Bronze finishes - suave or bold, take your pick. Each wheel also includes a sleek satin black snap-in cap, adorned with the embossed Sedona S Chrome logo, adding just the right dash of class.
But don't just take our word for it. The Split 6's strength has been put to the test in the Battle in the Desert series, The Mint 400, and many other grueling races. Proven in the heat of battle, this wheel is built to last.
The Split 6 is available in both 14” and 15” diameters, designed to fit most ATV/UTV bolt patterns. So, no matter what you ride, we've got you covered. Strap in, gear up, and take on the trails with the new Split 6 from Sedona. Let the good times roll!
- Constructed out of heavy duty A356 aluminum, 6061 beadlock ring
- USA made Grade 8 zinc beadlock hardware included, Torque spec 17ft.lbs
- Engineered to be one of the strongest wheels available
- Available in both Satin Black/Machined and Bronze finishes
- Includes a satin black snap-in cap with embossed Sedona S Chrome logo
- Race proven strength in BITD series, The Mint 400 and many others.
- Available in both 14” and 15” diameters for most ATV/UTV bolt patterns
- May require aftermarket lug nuts