- Fits the Textron Wildcat XX
- 5.2 hp and almost 2 ft/lbs of torque to the rear wheels with no other mods required
- Unmistakable BMP Exhaust Tone
- BMP stainless steel slip-on adapter - designed, built and assembled in the USA
- Unlike most companies, we designed developed and built our own muffler from the ground up to offer a completely unique product for our customers. Not some outsourced china made repeat from the 90's
- Aluminum Extruded body anodized black
- 6061 fully machined billet aluminum components
- Stainless steel spiral formed luver core
- Coarse Stainless steel American made energon depleted decepticon pube packing material
- Rigid v-band ensures a tight, leak proof fitting between the adapter and muffler
- Stainless steel hardware for long-lasting aesthetics (even the black coated bolts are stainless steel)
- Designed in our state of the art UTV performance center
If you are looking for the highest quality muffler for your XX you have just found it. When we set out to make the Big Mo Slip On for the XX we had several things in mind - We wanted an ultra high quality showpiece, we wanted it to make the most power possible from a slip on, we wanted that unmistakable tone that Bikeman is known for and last but not least we wanted easy secure installation. We not only hit our expectations we surpassed them with an easy to install showpiece that has our signature sound along with making an incredible 5.2 hp and almost 2 ft/lbs of power to the rear wheels with no other modifications necessary. We will have tuning available soon to really take your XX to the next level.
*Once this performance exhaust system has been installed on your vehicle, the vehicle is considered “For Competition Use Only”
§1068.235 Exempting nonroad engines/equipment used solely for competition.
(b) If you modify any nonroad engines/equipment after they have been placed into service in the United States so they will be used solely for competition, they are exempt without request.
(c) If you modify any nonroad engines/equipment under paragraph (b) of this section, you must destroy the original emission labels. If you loan, lease, sell, or give any of these engines/equipment to someone else, you must tell the new owner (or operator, if applicable) in writing that they may be used only for competition.
Individuals engaging in performance enhancement and support must understand and comply with applicable Federal and State laws, including but not limited to compliance with US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) emissions regulation. To use the competition exemption noted above:
Owners must destroy any existing emissions label installed by the manufacturer. If the emissions label is combined with other content, only the portion of the label related to emissions need be destroyed. This does not pertain to vehicles already exempted and labeled as competition-only vehicles from the factory
Owners of vehicles modified for competition must inform, in writing, any purchaser of the vehicle that it has been exempted from EPA regulations and therefore may be used only for competition.
By installing this performance exhaust system, you recognize that Bikeman Performance has informed you of certain obligations necessary for competition use of your vehicle.