The Trident Muffler boasts a tri-tip, free-flowing design to provide the ultimate in performance and longevity. The lightweight stainless steel body produces a deep, pleasant tone with a clean and stylish look. Combined with a stealth black aluminum heat shield, this is the perfect performance package.
The Trident Muffler for Polaris RZR is engineered for a great sound quality and looks great! We with a MagnaFlow dual-outlet core for a deep, pleasing tone. Built from stainless steel construction for high-flow performance that lasts!
The outlets do not accept our USFS approved spark arrestors
- MagnaFlow core: High quality, industry leading muffler core for an excellent tone and high-velocity flow
- No catalytic converter (the OEM muffler contains a restrictive catalytic converter)
- Dyno results show a 2-3 HP gain!
- Stainless steel construction
- Tri-tip outlet design
- Bolt-on, no cutting, drilling, or welding
- Includes all necessary hardware
- Ships with black powdercoated muffler cover
- 2016 and newer RZR XP-Turbo
- 2018 and newer RZR XP-Turbo-S
- Kits include:
- Muffler Assembly
- Black powdercoated cover with hardware
- New fasteners for the exhaust inlet flange
- New gasket for exhaust inlet flange
- (4) Gold exhaust springs
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to install?
A qualified technician should be able to install this product in approximately 30 minutes.
Can BoonDocker install this product?
Absolutely! We have a fully-staffed service department. We know our products best, and can go beyond a simple installation with our dyno tune-and-test service. Know that your vehicle is ready for the weekend. We also have a strong dealer network across the nation. Our premiere dealers have demonstrated the knowledge of our products and sell enough volume to be competent in both installation and service.
Can I install this product myself?
This product is easy to install. A mechanically inclined person can easily tackle this project.
Are any specialty tools required?
No specialty tools are required. We suggest using some high-temp silicone behind the muffler cover to prevent rattles/buzzing. We also suggest anti-seize for the fasteners.