At Revolution Off-Road we want to give you the best prices around.
If someone has a lower price, contact us or send us a link and we guarantee to beat it.* Read More
The best prices, the best service. Guaranteed.
The powersports industry has never seen an amplifier like this before. We made sure to produce the best sounding heavy duty amplifiers on the market. We've engineered a water tight (IP67 certified) sealed housing that will protect your stereo system from all elements. Our amplifiers come with EZ Connectors to favor a plug and play design. The signature series amplifier's sleek low-profile design makes for an effortless install that will save you time and headache. The user friendly adjustment panel makes tuning your amplifier easier than ever. We've specifically equipped our amplifiers with clipping indicators to notify the the user when the amplifier is pushing too much power. Having these clipping indicators will preserve the life of your stereo system. Our amplifiers come in a 4-Channel, 5-Channel, and Monoblock. Our Signature Series amplifiers are the only amplifiers you need to have an industry leading stereo system.
Hit the link for detailed instructions: Signature Series Amplifier Instructions
- IRS full class D technology offers efficiency and performance
- Designed specifically for UTV & Powersports applications
- Top tuning control access
- Conformal coated and waterproof to withstand outdoor elements
- Ultra-compact size for easy installation
- Surface mount component technology
- Audio precision quality control verification
- Stable and reliable four-layer PCB trace layout
- Power, protection, and clipping LED indicators
- Short circuit, thermal, high/low voltage protection
- Excellent signal to noise and FM noise rejection
- RMS Power Output at 2 Ohm: 125W x 4CH +500W
- RMS Power Output at 4 Ohm: 80W x 4CH + 300W
- RMS Power Output at 4 Ohm Bridged: 250W x 2CH (F&R CHs)
- Crossover Range: HPF: 40-400Hz (F&R CHs) LPF: 50-250Hz (SUB)
- Frequency Range: 20-20KHz
- Waterproof IP67 Certified
- Conformal Coated PCB Certified
- Dimensions: 12.36” x 4.33” x 1.74”