Windshield Versa-Vent (Hard Coated Poly) – Polaris RS1 | Seizmik
- Free Shipping Over $100*
Part Number: 26096
Fits Polaris RS1
Seizmik's Versa-Vent Windshield comes equipped with two cleverly designed vents that let the RS1 driver control the amount and direction of airflow into the cab. The windshield also features a defog mode that directs outside air onto the inside surface of the windshield to help prevent fogging.
The vents are made of glass filled nylon, so they are incredibly durable. The lower scoop gathers up air off the hood while the upper scoop gathers air off the windshield. Both vents re-direct the air inside the vehicle so even at very slow speeds there is a surprising amount of air that can come through the vents.
The design of the scoop and the gasket between it and the windshield keeps precipitation out while still allowing airflow in.
- 0.220 Thick 2-sided Hard Coated Polycarbonate—Maximizes visibility while minimizing physical damage to the windshield
- 2 Durable Vents—Made of glass-filled nylon and made to last
- Gasket Sealed Components—For protection against wind and water intrusion
- Glass-filled Nylon Clamps—Custom designed, super strong, and low profile so they do not interfere with other accessories
- Fully Adjustable Air Flow—Easy-to-use louver makes changing the airflow through your vents simple
- Defog Mode—Incoming air can be directed at the inside window surface to help prevent fogging
- No Tools Required—Easy to turn knobs makes installation a breeze
- Seizmik Compatible—Works with Seizmik accessories: mirrors, light bars, etc.
- Trailerable—Up to 65mph when properly prepared