At Revolution Off-Road we want to give you the best prices around.
If someone has a lower price, contact us or send us a link and we guarantee to beat it.* Read More
The best prices, the best service. Guaranteed.
Part Number: 25025
Fits Polaris Mid-Size Ranger with Pro-Fit ROPS (rollover protection system)
- 0.220 Thick UV Resistant Polycarbonate—Maximizes visibility while minimizing elemental intrusion
- 2 Durable Vents—Made of glass-filled nylon and made to last
- Gasket Sealed Components—For protection against wind and water intrusion
- Glass-filled Nylon Clamps—Custom designed, super strong, and low profile so they do not interfere with other accessories
- Fully Adjustable Air Flow—Easy-to-use louver makes changing the airflow through your vents simple
- Defog Mode—Incoming air can be directed at the inside window surface to help prevent fogging
- No Tools Required—Easy to turn knobs makes installation a breeze
- Seizmik Compatible—Works with Seizmik accessories: mirrors, light bars, etc.
- Trailerable—Up to 65mph when properly prepared
Seizmik's VersaVent windshield comes equipped with two cleverly designed vents that let the driver and the passenger independently control the amount and direction of airflow.
The VersaVent windshield also features a defog mode. No other windshield offers all these features. The vent is made of glass filled nylon, so it's incredibly durable. The scoop on the front gathers up air off the hood and re-directs it to inside the vehicle so even at very slow speeds there is a surprising amount of air that can come through the vent. The design of the scoop and the gasket between it and the windshield keeps precipitation out while still allowing airflow in—as much or as little as either the driver or passenger desires.
When placed in ‘defog' mode, the vent directs outside air onto the inside surface of the windshield to prevent fogging.