At Revolution Off-Road we want to give you the best prices around.
If someone has a lower price, contact us or send us a link and we guarantee to beat it.* Read More
The best prices, the best service. Guaranteed.
Machined right here in the USA from solid 6061 CNC Billet aluminum and fitted with 5/8 inch heat treated chromoly heim joints. Each rod is 1.125' diameter for extreme duty and they are as stout as it gets. We have done extensive testing on these rods racing BITD and WORCS Racing and have had great results. They are designed for racing, extreme jumping, high speed whoops, dunes, rock crawling and all other abusive driving situations. If you want a bulletproof setup on your Polaris RZR, you need our heavy duty tie rods!
- (2) 1.125 Billet Tie rods (Left and Right)
- (4) 5/8' Heat Treated 4130 Chromoly heim joints
- (2) Stainless steel clevis yoke ends
- (4) High Misalignment Spacers
- (2) Shoulder Bolts with lock nuts
- Available with black powdercoat or raw (no finish)
- 50 Caliber Racing logo, CNC Engraved
- 1 Year Warranty (excludes normal wear and tear to heim joints)
- Simple bolt on installation with no modifications needed
Fits the following 2 & 4 Seat Polaris models:
RZR XP 1000 (2014)
Why do I need these rods?
Polaris factory tie rods are the weakest link in the front suspension. If you are an aggressive driver, they tend to bend or break which can cause an accident and/or extensive damage to your RZR. Spend a little now, save a lot later.