Aftermarket Assassins Stage 2 Clutch Kit Polaris RZR Turbo R Stage 2 Clutch Kit
- Free Shipping Over $100*
This is a must have for your Turbo R! This kit will help you get all of the power to the ground and prevent more belt slippage.
Our S2 recoil clutch kits pack a huge punch! No matter the terrain, they hit hard and just keep pulling for days. On the trail or at the race you'll notice wicked acceleration and instant clutch response when getting back into the throttle after hammering that corner. In the dunes you'll see the same benefits, but also have much less bogging when climbing that big dune. The machine will hold RPM so you can get where you need to go, and get there faster! Going mudding? Our mud setup will help turn those tires through the thick and deep with much better RPM and wheel speed that's key to climbing out of that hole. We have a huge amount of CVT knowledge, a great passion for the sport, and have many hours into testing different setups in the real world. We know you'll be extremely pleased with the performance gain from our clutch kits!
The biggest problem with Turbo R clutching is they do not have enough belt grip. Our S2 kits help combat this with a stiffer secondary spring yet for even better belt grip, and the right primary weight/spring to get proper RPM.
Kits work great with both stock or modified machines, however our S3 clutch kit is best for tuned vehicles
Works well with tire sizes 32" to 35" and paddles 30" to 33"
- Great article to read about your P90X Clutches and common issues: https://aftermarketassassins.com/tech-blog/f/2020-rzr-pro-xp-clutch-issues#
- Kits work great with both stock or modified machines, however our Stage 3 clutch kit is best for tuned vehicles
- Works well with tire sizes 32' to 35' and paddles 30' to 33'
- A must-have when tuning your Turbo R to properly transfer the power to the wheels and prevent even more belt slip
- A must-have when running larger tires or paddles
- Wicked throttle response when on & off the throttle
- More efficient power transferred to the wheels
- More consistent clutch performance
- Cooler running belt temps (especially when running larger tires or paddles!)
- Longer belt and clutch life
- Easily adjustable if needed
- Slightly higher engagement which is still very smooth (around 1800-2000 RPM)
- An initial setup guideline is included which shows the best setups for dunes, mud, or all around trail riding. This also has brief instructions on installing your clutch kit, and other important information.
- View our installation video HERE
- Kits include: Recoil magnetic adjustable clutch weights, primary spring, secondary spring
- Optional: Butter shift washers for slightly more spring pressure, smoother shifts, and less clutch harmonics
- We HIGHLY suggest our Revolver Billet Clutch Cover with Tower Lock as the P90X clutch design is very weak.
- We HIGHLY suggest our Primary Clutch Limiterto prevent clutch over shift belt rub on the clutch housing
- Easily upgrade to the Stage 3 kit at a later date (just purchase the helix)
- The only special tool needed is our Compression Tool #1
- Have alignment issues? Use our P90X Secondary Clutch Alignment Shim Kit to set things straight
- Part number: 102-1019