Aftermarket Assassins Stage 2 Clutch Kit Polaris RZR XP Turbo S (2018-2020) Stage 2 Clutch Kit
- Free Shipping Over $100*
Aftermarket Assassins Stage 2 Recoil Clutch Kits pack a huge punch! No matter the terrain, they hit hard and just keep pulling for days. On the trail or at the race you'll notice wicked acceleration and instant clutch response when getting back into the throttle after hammering that corner. In the dunes you'll see the same benefits, but also have much less bogging when climbing that big dune. The machine will hold RPM so you can get where you need to go, and get there faster!
Aftermarket Assassins mud setup will help turn those tires through the thick and deep with much better RPM and wheel speed that's key to climbing out of that hole. We have a huge amount of CVT knowledge, a great passion for the sport, and spent many hours testing different setups in the real world. We know you'll be extremely pleased with the performance gain from our clutch kits!
Aftermarket Assassins Recoil clutch weights are easily adjustable with simple magnets. They have a custom AA profile, the BEST coating on the market(nitrocarburizing) which has increased wear resistance, improved fatigue strength, and added surface lubricity. These clutch weights also offer great performance, and the ability to tune for many different applications or modification in the future, without the need to buy extra parts. The magnetic weights are the best option to properly place the mass where we need it on the weight for best performance for your application.
Do you ride trails and dunes? While our weights are adjustable to compensate for nearly any condition, swapping a primary spring to gain RPM lost in the dunes is much simpler. Some may want our TEAL PRIMARY SPRING which increases peak RPM by 200-300, which is what is normally lost with paddle tires/sand. This teal spring normally engages around 2100-2300 RPM which is slightly higher than our standard spring, but not crazy high or uncontrollable.
The only tool needed is our Compression Tool #1. The primary components can be done with the clutch on the machine. If you'd like to pull the primary to check the bolts behind it, or just to make installation easier, use a primary CLUTCH PULLER. Warning: many of the XPT primary clutches are on the crank very tight (tapered fit). If removing the primary, make sure you use plenty of grease on the puller tip and threads. A hammer might be needed to pop the clutch off.
Fits 2018-2020 RZR Turbo S Models **Dees NOT fit 2021 models**
- Kits work great with both stock or modified machines
- A must have when tuning your Turbo S
- A must have when running larger tires or paddles
- Huge acceleration gains
- Wicked throttle response when on & off the throttle
- More efficient power transferred to the wheels
- More consistent clutch performance
- Cooler running belt temps (especially when running larger tires or paddles!)
- Longer belt and clutch life
- Easily adjustable if needed
- Slightly higher engagement which is still very smooth.
- Easily upgradable to the S3 kit at a later date (just purchase the helix)
- An initial setup guideline is included which shows the best setups for dunes, mud, or all around trail riding. This also has brief instructions on installing your clutch kit, and other important information.
- Kits include: Recoil magnetic adjustable clutch weights, primary spring, secondary spring, & setup guidelines/instructions.
- We also highly suggest our Revolver Billet Clutch Cover with Tower Lock to increase primary clutch strength and cooling. (Note, will NOT fit with the AA Primary Clutch Fan Blade)
- Part number: 102-1009
Check out the complete Aftermarket Assassins lineup HERE