At Revolution Off-Road we want to give you the best prices around.
If someone has a lower price, contact us or send us a link and we guarantee to beat it.* Read More
The best prices, the best service. Guaranteed.
- Fits all Polaris RZR RS1 & XP-1000 Models
- "Big Mo" full exhaust - designed, built and assembled in the USA
- Big horsepower and torque gains at low to mid range power
- Designed in our state of the art UTV performance center
- Unlike most companies, we designed developed and built our own muffler from the ground up to offer a completely unique product for our customers. Not some outsourced china made repeat from the 90's
- Aluminum Extruded body anodized black
- 6061 fully machined billet aluminum components
- Stainless steel spiral formed luver core
- Coarse Stainless steel American made energon depleted decepticon pube packing material
- Rigid v-band ensures a tight, leak proof fitting between the pipe and muffler
- Stainless steel hardware for long-lasting aesthetics (even the black coated bolts are stainless steel)
Looking for an exhaust system that was extensively dyno-tested to provide the most power possible? Look no further than our RS1 & XP-1000 full exhaust system. Bikeman utilizes a Superflow 902 Engine dyno while designing new products, unlike many others that try to measure engine components on wheel dyno alone. Our header went through many stages of development to provide maximum airflow whether you're running a stock or modified motor. The development of the head pipe section was long and tedious testing all the variables to zero in on what the RS1 engine wanted. This final design utilizes power tuned head pipes to the correct length and shape just for the RS1 1000 motor, a large high strength flex joint with V band connection to the Big Mo muffler. The Header has a high temp ceramic coating. This special coating holds a great amount of heat into the pipe and is meant to withstand the high temperatures of exhaust components. The Big Mo muffler is an ultra-high-quality piece made from billet aluminum and a precision extrusion. The Big Mo muffler has optional accessories that will tone down the decibels and provide spark arresting. This will slightly tone down the volume and make it legal for areas needing spark arrestors to ride. This exhaust provides great power with exceptional sound that is not obnoxiously loud, but just right. This system is what you need if you are a serious RS1 racing enthusiast.
These graphs are a representation of the gain while running BMP Tuner, Exhaust, and Stage 2 clutching verses All stock. During the run street tires were used to maintain a consistent grip on the dyno rollers. Horsepower is depicted red being scaled on the left of the page and RPM is depicted Blue being scaled on the right side of the page. The baseline stock rpm and horsepower is the darker red and darker blue lines. The stock maximum horsepower was a consistent 82, RPM stayed below 8350 and would not go over 73 mph due to ECU limiters. In the tuning the electronic limitations have been adjusted for maximum performance RPM limits are raised to 9000, Electronic speed limiters are raised to 120 (this eliminates any electronic speed limit), Torque limits are raised (allows for the most acceleration possible), ignition timing and fuel curves are optimized for BMP exhaust, Dual cooling fans are controlled independently (fan 1 will kick on at 185 while fan 2 will kick on at 190 minimizing the load on charging system until needed.