Aftermarket Assassins Lock & Load Stage 2 Kit 2015+ Polaris RZR Xp1000
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free Shipping Over $100*
Lock and load! Get your RZR XP 1000 and get ready for some serious kick! The RZR XP 1000 is a great machine, but Polaris left a ton of room for improvement on any year machine. This simple kit is the best way to wake up your XP 1000 as it comes with our proven ECU tunes which are loaded via the Powervision ECU tuner. The tunes add some amazing horsepower from low end to high end RPM's, and really give your machine that "snap" you're looking for. The clutching compliment the tuning perfectly by better transferring the power to the wheels and ridding yourself of the very lazy factory clutching setup.
- Fits 2015-2022 RZR XP 1000 Models, 2 & 4 seat
- Kit includes an AA custom tuned PVCX tuner, the correct S2 clutch kit for your year, and the AA stainless slip-on exhaust
- Big gains in performance from 12-13 Rear Wheel HP while shedding 6 lbs of weight
- Big mid range punch makes this kit feel like it gains even more than advertised
- Tuner installs in minutes and allows you to switch tunes or go back to stock at any time
- Tuner can be mounted for gauges, or removed after tuning
- Tuner includes the level 2 tune developed for our slip-on exhaust which offers big power and major low end grunt with our optimized fuel and timing curves along with properly raising or removing torque limitations and other parameters inside the ECU.
- Race fuel tune option for 95+ octane will show another 3-4rwhp with a hotter timing curve for higher octane
- Wicked throttle response and quicker back shifts when in/out of the throttle
- More consistent clutch performance
- Adjustable clutch weights (magnetic adjustable) with a great setup guideline
- We offer two clutch kits:
- Standard Load: The Standard Load clutch kit is meant for stock or near stock size tires (28-30") and is the one for most fast pace trail riders or racers.
- High Load: The High Load clutch kit is meant for those with larger tires (31-32"), mud tires, dune riders, and those with paddles 28" or larger. Mudding and dune riding are considered high load and must be clutched slightly different. If planning to run 34-35" tires on stock gearing please contact us about a stiffer secondary spring.
- Engine Braking Option: Choose between keeping engine braking like factory, or removing it. Most fast pace trail riders/racers or dune riders will choose to remove it. Most slower pace riders like mud, crawling or very hilly terrain will keep the EBS in place.
Check out the complete Aftermarket Assassins lineup HERE