- Multi-bend aluminum construction is light and stylish
- Heavy-duty frame with two mounting points provides long-lasting performance
- Automotive-style latch with simple handle for easy entry and exit
- Powder coated for maximum durability
- Ergonomic height for a comfortable ride
- Preassembled for a quick and easy installation
When you’re flying down the trail and pushing your Ranger 1000 as hard as you can, you’re not thinking about the rocks and branches you flinging. At least you’re not until one gets you right in the arm. With a set of SuperATV Aluminum Doors, you get serious protection from the trail, and you get a door that matches the look and contours of your side-by-side. It’s protection that works and style you love.
Designed for Comfort
So many doors make going for a ride uncomfortable. We’ve used tons of doors that put the latch right where our knee hits, and it sucks. We put our latches up and out of the way so your knees don’t end up bruised. We also made them the perfect height to let you rest your arm on the top and still get plenty of protection. You won’t find a more comfortable set of aluminum doors anywhere.
Built for Strength
Do you ever wonder what those stock door nets are designed to protect you from? Us too. Our doors use lightweight aluminum plating for the door panel and a 1” diameter steel tube frame to maximize strength without adding a ton of weight. They’re finished with a UV-resistant powder coating for durability. Plus they’re preassembled to make installation as easy as possible—you can get them installed in less than an hour with basic tools. These doors will last mile after mile.
- Polaris Ranger 1000 : 2020+