- Two (2) full doors included
- Lightweight, molded polypropylene construction
- Material is flexible; will not bend
- High strength frame for durability
- Carefully contoured to your machine's shape for a sleek look
- Ergonomically designed for a comfortable riding height
- Full-sized with bolt on installation; tight and rattle free
- Internally ribbed to ensure impact resistance
Keep that dirt, water and mud out of your machine while you're killing it on the trail! Constructed of tough polypropylene injection molded plastic, they're lightweight and contoured to your machine's shape for a sleek look. The fit is tight and rattle free, so no need to worry about unwanted noise on the trail. Each door is ribbed inside the mold ensuring a performance-driven, impact resistant product. Pair these doors with a SuperATV Nylon Door Bag to protect your personal items and you're ready to ride!
Finish Your RZR with Plastic Rear Side Panels
SuperATV’s Rear Side Panels fill in the gap left behind when you install a set of doors on your Polaris RZR. Without them, your machine looks unfinished. With them, your UTV looks stylish and strong. They give you added protection and added flair—they finish your RZR's look.
Designed to Fit Perfectly
When you buy a set of these panels, you buy SuperATV’s commitment to quality as well. Each plastic panel is constructed of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) for excellent strength and comes with heavy-duty mounting hardware.
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+